What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More info on Sanji attacking the Women based on 106.101 translation

-Sanji didn't attack the woman, but when she saw the woman who seemed to have collapsed due to her own attack, she was confused.

The woman collapsed due to Sanji exoskeletion skin and hurt herself attacking Sanji

This is why during black maria battle oda had sanji say he didn't use CoA haki so he doesn't hurt black maria

it was a foreshadow
Aint no way youre victim blamin lol

I was busy with university today, so sadly I couldn't follow your usual shitposting.
What is the mood of this thread?
Are people downplaying Sanji even after a chad moment like this?
I need a summary
:queenhear:

-Sanji didn't attack the woman, but when she saw the woman who seemed to have collapsed due to her own attack, she was confused.

The woman collapsed due to Sanji exoskeletion skin and hurt herself attacking Sanji

This is why during black maria battle oda had sanji say he didn't use CoA haki so he doesn't hurt black maria

it was a foreshadow
Thanks for clarifying. I was confused

it was a foreshadow
Sanji’s new love interest you’ve heard it here first :cheers:

Mermaids->Viola->Cosette->Pudding->Black Maria->Lady Beast Pirate

I was busy with university today, so sadly I couldn't follow your usual shitposting.
What is the mood of this thread?
Are people downplaying Sanji even after a chad moment like this?
I need a summary
:queenhear:
Of course they are. They got zoros dick so far down their throat they can't stop talking shit. All good tho. It's a Wanji chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.