What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Germa genes coming to the surface.

2. Lunarian race genes coming to the surface.

If the raid suit was still being user or needed then sanji would have needed 3 types of powerups to fsce a yonko commander since so far he is already using 2
It is the same one power up though.
It is just Sanji's true power coming to the surface.
The RS was just the key to activate.
Of course they are. They got zoros dick so far down their throat they can't stop talking shit. All good tho. It's a Wanji chapter
Shit, they can't even appreciate such a good moment between Zoro and Sanji before returning to the good old endless war.
"War... war never changes".
It just can't be helped.
:josad:

It is the same one power up though.
It is just Sanji's true power coming to th

Shit, they can't even appreciate such a good moment between Zoro and Sanji before returning to the good old endless war.
"War... war never changes".
It just can't be helped.
:josad:
The moment between zoro and sanji was my favorite part of the spoilers. Even tho I've been waiting since fmi for a good sanji fight.

aight so, obviously like i expected, this place is full of memes about the dendenmushi thing but i came across this one and like... bruh nah. If zoro turned evil he would definitly rather call sanji then luffy
No he wouldn't. He doesn't think Sanji is capable of doing that while he has said he doesn't know who stronger between him and Luffy

“Oda hates writing Sanji” has always been a stupid line of thinking but it’s even dumber in retrospect and will continue to age poorly.
I don't think he does, this power up is fixing power level lacks as well as eventually granting the chance to hit women if strictly necessary finally although I'm not convinced the latter will remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.