What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Such a free scoring team before him reduced to Only bits and their only way out these days is via him scoring or bruno balling.Happened with Juve too anyway that goal shouldn’t have stood to begin with since Mason Greenwood handball.But yeah great volley regardless
that mfer Cavani was getting in the way of his own team's defense:kobeha:

N
I have no problems with Zoro as a character. I don't enjoy the constant character bashing that goes on in these forums. More often than anything else it's Sanji vs Zoro comments on WG. Am I wrong?
Nobody enjoys Sanji vs Zoro however to me the insecurity of Zoro fans is at fault here more,Sanji fans talk a lot of smack despite Knowing Zoro is clear in strength and Zoro fans being the idiots they are take it very seriously.

Such a free scoring team before him reduced to Only bits and their only way out these days is via him scoring or bruno balling.Happened with Juve too anyway that goal shouldn’t have stood to begin with since Mason Greenwood handball.But yeah great volley regardless
So you saying its Cristianos fault that clowns like Maguire and Fred cant even kick a ball?

N

Nobody enjoys Sanji vs Zoro however to me the insecurity of Zoro fans is at fault here more,Sanji fans talk a lot of smack despite Knowing Zoro is clear in strength and Zoro fans being the idiots they are take it very seriously.
I had seen sanji fans literally claim sanji is stronger than zoro which it is false.

it goes like luffy > zoro> sanji.
Zoro got huge attack power because swords. Humans rule the planet because we have weapon which it increase our attack power.

Status
Not open for further replies.