What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have SERIOUS doubts he actually DESTROYED it.
But who knows.
I WANT PICTURES!
Just clock that Sanji Queen fight without the raid suit,Very static all Sanji’s done is spin weird ways to block Queen’s attacks and Jump mid air to kick him in the stomach,I can assure you the fight would have been more aesthetically pleasing had Sanji used the Raid Suit.

As a fan nobody wants to miss out on that,Oda’s just excusing himself of drawing Sanji like that and getting away with it.
Post automatically merged:

I know right? People here on WG are reading power piece, I'm reading one piece, and if this isn't one piece greatness idk what is, I haven't been this hyped since water 7.
Need the full summary asap

Sanji's Hell Memories will probably be a new and more powerful version of the old one, really curious to see in what way it will be different. Blue flames ? Black flames ? Or maybe it will look exactly the same but Sanji can hit harder now, though it would be kinda lame.

Really curious to see how it will affect his personality as well. He was already frigthening at FI, looking almost like a psychopath with the white eyes and all. I can't imagine how scary he could look if he uses it while being evil.

Just clock that Sanji Queen fight without the raid suit,Very static all Sanji’s done is spin weird ways to block Queen’s attacks and Jump mid air to kick him in the stomach,I can assure you the fight would have been more aesthetically pleasing had Sanji used the Raid Suit.

As a fan nobody wants to miss out on that,Oda’s just excusing himself of drawing Sanji like that and getting away with it.
Post automatically merged:

Need the full summary asap
I think the real fight is about to start now

It's still unclear what AP power-up Sanji will receive.

I think he's going to see that hell memories will work against Queen, so he's going to learn to use it and switch to using that as a mode, then change the diable jambe to ''diable form'', and have a demonic transformation:

Lol these fool are double standards to extreme level of being offend. Same folks offend on sanji stuff on daily time.

South Park use homophobic slur often. They will never survive early youtube comments since 2005- 2015.
Almost got banned today by mod in politics/religion related stuff. They censor the one or two pages.
They be a bunch of flakes frfr they wouldn't survive in a bo2 lobby😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.