What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darksiders II, miss that game...,unfortunately it's more of a 'play once, and never touch Sharon's kinda game, imo, the soundtrack still kicks a as though, jesper kyd was in has bag for this game.
I enjoy darksiders 2 more than darksiders 1. I have both at my ps3.
Darksiders series is closest thing you play admiral character. Charred council talk about balance of power like wg five elders. They are similar in plot wise.

Story like war between hell and heaven
Angel = marine.
Demon = pirates.
Human = common folks
The Charred Council = Five elder of WG (Big talk about balance stuff but they are corrupt)
four horsemen = admirals
They are kind of similar stuff that remind of one piece stuff.

Lmao sanji cracked luffys skull. The only person in the series to break any part of luffys skeleton. And sanji who's attacks are emotion based wasn't even going all out😂😂😂

Queen was bleeding and had his stomach burnt earlier. Seems to be working. I sure wish sanji wouldve used hell memories on doffy or vergo😅

The hate is palpable. I love it.
I was never talking gag injuries that get fixed by Drinking Milk :suresure::suresure:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
those go hand in hand in op
tbf
typically the second strongest is the next important member after the captain.
I think Shiryu is just an exception.
Lafitte is the Chief of Staff from the BBP, which is a "second in command position". But it was always a given that Shiryu was/is the 2nd strongest on the crew. His hype was tied to Magellan, who, at the time, managed to blitzkrieg the shit out of the entire crew.
Prior to BB getting the Gura Gura no Mi, I would EASILY put Shiryu above even BB himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.