What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yonko fans will take that "BM feels a pain she hasn't felt in decade" as a W

But in reality it's literally a proof that she hasn't fought a single toptier in DECADES lol.

Sabo would oneshot Perospero. Go away with your Lonko fanatism.
She literally fought Kaido, and she went undamaged. Capone said she was actively leveling cities and stepping off the island too lol

Wait i need a someone to explain a lot for me starting with that woman and Sanji part,where did she appear from from and did Sanji like suddenly wake up from a phase he can't remember anything ? is the woman hurt or just scared ? the spoilers say she is from the red light district WHAT EVEN IS THIS? and is Zoro just casually opening his den den mushi to answer Sanji in the middle of his fight vs King ?
:lusalty::sanmoji: i really need a translator for the translations

Common sense is knowing you either need coa/coc to hurt a yonko.

Law gets a free pass due the defense ignoring technique.

If throwing random metal is enough to hurt BM the she's a joke .
Well I think her being a joke is most likely the answer.
So far she seems weaker than Queen and King.
And now Oda also retconed her durability by having bunch of metal bars hurt her when it couldn't before

A couple of buildings falling isn't even enough to KO Pre Timeskip Alabasta Zoro but it does impactful damage to Big Mom.

It's the aftermath of Law's attack lol. Which is why Law even asks Kid whether he has more up his sleeve.
Not the same at all. Big Mom was crushed from all sides due to her literally attracting every piece of metal around. You’re completely missing the point of the magnetic attack. It isn’t just throwing metal, it’s making Big Mom a target for every piece of metal and crushing with it.

And I say you are absolutely delusional if you think that only Law did damage and Big Mom was complementing only Law in this chapter. Y’all need to get real. Law is asking Kidd if he has more because he saw how effective Kidd was in the first place lol.

Wait i need a someone to explain a lot for me starting with that woman and Sanji part,where did she appear from from and did Sanji like suddenly wake up from a phase he can't remember anything ? is the woman hurt or just scared ? the spoilers say she is from the red light district WHAT EVEN IS THIS? and is Zoro just casually opening his den den mushi to answer Sanji in the middle of his fight vs King ?
:lusalty::sanmoji: i really need a translator for the translations
More than that .....

Out of sudden he has a den Den mushi?
Lmao

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Not the same at all. Big Mom was crushed from all sides due to her literally attracting every piece of metal around. You’re completely missing the point of the magnetic attack. It isn’t just throwing metal, it’s crushing with metal.
And what happened in Alabasta, huh?

Big Mom is the same person who destroys Islands casually when she was a kid. You are really reaching with this lol.

And I say you are absolutely delusional if you think that only Law did damage and Big Mom was complementing only Law in this chapter. Y’all need to get real. Law is asking Kidd if he has more because he saw how effective Kidd was in the first lol.
Once again, insane reach. Buildings were never an issue in One Piece after like pre Timeskip. Magnetism pulls all the metal at her and that's about it. This isn't some Chibaku Tensei lmao.

A couple of buildings falling isn't even enough to KO Pre Timeskip Alabasta Zoro but it does impactful damage to Big Mom.

It's the aftermath of Law's attack lol. Which is why Law even asks Kid whether he has more up his sleeve.
Queen's attacks in the prison didn't have any Armament too and his crushing attack vs Sanji also has no Armament yet BIgMom who is an absolute tank got her fcking factory reset from queen and the second attack even armament masters can't survive, it is clear attacks that smash have alot of power behind them and this is Kidd's field of play he keeps Slaming and crushing enemies with large stuff and crush them (Even in the roof to we saw him Dunk slaming Kaido and crushing him using that Mecha he made and kaido was hurt by it )

That was a Oden who was 1 year away from ending his journey and returning to Wano where he would dance naked for 5 years.
He was in his prime or extremely close to it.

Uh? Oden isn't weaker than Linlin. He rivaled a 39 year old Kaido and Kaido still believes Oden could kill him up to this day.

If Oden is portrayed relative to Kaido who's stronger than Linlin, what does that tell you about Ray who's stronger than Oden?
There's a huge difference with having adv CoC and not having.
Luffy was able to give proper fight to Kaido only after he got adv CoC few minutes ago.

And yes Oden was physically pretty much in his prime even at the end of his journey with WB, the only PU he got after joining Roger is the utilisation to adv CoC that alone makes a huge difference in strength, it's like you reach whole new lvl interns of AP.

Oden couldn't tag along with Kaido interms of normal clashing, he gets thrown back around, only after using his adv CoC he gain the advantages. If the past Oden who can't use adv CoC fight Kaido, he won't even stand a chance.
That's why having adv CoC makes huge difference even if Oden keep dancing 5 years.

And yes Rayleigh even with all his crewmate fighting together can't even dominate those teenage Whitebeard commanders + no adv CoC Oden, then there's no way he is equal to prime Shiki, Linlin and Kaido who could potentially solo all of them.
And there's no evidence of Rayleigh being stronger than strongest version of Oden.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Then why is Kidd here? I agree that Kidd shouldn't be able to hurt her with metal but it appears he did which is stupid
He is going to show more though.

What that attack did was to make it so that she is incapaciatated by the metal for a good amount of time, enough for Law and Kidd to get away and get back their breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.