What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I just don't understand how that attack worked on her and how this is not a obvious inconsistency from Oda.

It may entail something different though. I guess Ill just wait for more context from the next chapter from the Law and Kid conversation.
Why wouldn't it hurt her? If his crushing force is strong enough to overpower her defense. It would obviously hurt her akin to how Queen can hurt people with strong armament.

Hurt but not THAT HURT in Years/Decades
Dude, you're so focused on glorifying Kid and Law that you're not reading what I was writing. Kid and Law did damage Big Mom way more than Queen which is why she said what she said. I fail to see why a comparison with Queen is even being made.

Why wouldn't it hurt her? If his crushing force is strong enough to overpower her defense. It would obviously hurt her akin to how Queen can hurt people with strong armament.

Dude, you're so focused on glorifying Kid and Law that you're not reading what I was writing. Kid and Law did damage Big Mom way more than Queen which is why she said what she said. I fail to see why a comparison with Queen is even being made.
That's the reason Kid and Law are Top Tier lool

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Because similar stuff didn't KO Alabasta Zoro and Big Mom is aeons ahead in terms of durability.

Crushing using physical force (Queen and Kid on the rooftop) is different from the crushing that Assign entailed. And awakening attacks aren't necessarily stronger than Non awakening attacks. Which is why I'm really skeptical of what it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.