What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't buy those spoilers.

How does he even break a Meito? It's a not a random fodder sword or a can you can just crash with your feet.

Only way I can accept that is if Zoro fully destroys the rest of the mask sending King into a berserk state where he unleashes a CoC powered sword swing that catches Zoro unprepared and breaks through Sandai to split his chest in two.

Oda could use that moment to call back to Mihawk's fb and reveal the truth about BB and force Zoro to forge one on the spot to defeat King.

But that would make King OP even beyond my wildest expectations :crazwhat:
they are fake dont belive in random internet bullshit

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Punk Hazard, Whole Cake (Zoro wasn't there, but still), Water 7/Enies Lobby, Skiypiea, Dressrosa, Zou... there is a lot. Fact is: Sanji is portraited much more as a leader, a charismatic leader like Luffy, than Zoro ever has been.

Zoro being the Rhm means:

He walks with Luffy wherever he goes, he is Luffy's bodyguard and clears the way for him, and usually fights alongside with Luffy in a specific moment and assist him in the main battles against the strongest opponents. Thats the difference here, it's his role alongside the Captain, not his leadership skills.

Although he always fights alongside with Sanji and both end up beating the 2nd and 3rd strongest enemies.
Has there ever been a more copium filled post on this forum by a Sanji fan who's butthurt that Zoro is the Vice Captain?

Status
Not open for further replies.