What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I allways thought that zorofans would never agree that zoro is just a second in comand man... like bepo , killer and such... I allways thought zorobois wanted zoro to be equal to captains and yonkos... well I guess recent developments put even hardcore zorobois down
Playing pirates is Luffy's thing, Zoro is most likely a Shimotsuki and heir to half of Wano, let Luffy stay a homeless bum while Zoro is free to be a Daimyo and next in line to be Shogun of Wano :pepelit:

You're partially right bro but its partially wank XD.

Don't think that happens even when Meme suffers heavy damage. I definitely think this move is stronger than an Injection Shot though.

My point is Law is just starting to use his awakening, his best attacks will surpass GK. It makes sense that Anesthesia is slightly stronger than IS since the Law's awakening gives him the ability to bypass durability - which will be key in damaging Meme consistently. It doesn't necessarily boost his AP that significantly imo.

Regarding Meme, she has never taken any major damage in her life. You can see how she cried in pain when hit by Counter Shock but it didn't really do much to her. Just can't wait to see what GK equivalent of Awakening does, no durability is stopping Law now - its all straight to the innards.
What’s wank? I just describe literally what happened on panel... Law hits Meme with shock wille.
-she drops Napoleon
-Immediately Hera diffusers with Napoleon
-Prometheus can no longer sustain flight.

These effects are literally on panel, an don’t disappear during kids scene. U can literally see them depowered(from there face expressions). DF users only do that as a result of heavy damage or being knocked unconscious. An meme this chapter creating more homies, an implying she in fact taken heavy damage.

Law shock wille>>>> injection shot it’s not even remotely close. Shock wille created vulnerability in a Yonko. Injection shot caused blood, there’s a huge difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.