What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More terrible cringeworthy Wano dialogue from Lolda the dumbass. “Take my throne!” This isn’t the dialogue of an actual living person or an actual character, this is the dialogue of a plot device explicitly written by Oda to be surpassed. But Wano’s dialogue has been extremely piss-poor so far, so I shouldn’t be surprised that the mind who brought us “these brats!” “A punch hurt me, how is this possible?” “I’m starting to have fun, Lin Lin!” Can’t figure out how to write dialogue that doesn’t sound like it belongs in a D-Tier Manhua lol.

Oda may as well just reveal that Big Mom and Kaido are robots at this point created by the WG to perpetuate the balance of power myth. There complete lack of identity and personality would make more sense that way.
Inhale copium. Chadda's dialogues flew right above your head

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sanji lights a cigar and pulls out a Den Den Mushi.

Cut to the outside of Onigashima's castle, Zoro and King continue fighting. Zoro's Den Den Mushi starts ringing.

Zoro: "Hah... Hah...
Ehh!? Why do I have a “Den Den Mushi”?"

Sanji: "I was the one who put it in your clothes, in case you wander off somewhere..."

Zoro: "Stupid cook!!
Don't bother me now!!"

We see that King has transformed into dinosaur form and is shooting Zoro from the air.

Sanji: "Listen to me, I will be brief.
I have one favor to ask you. After this, I will win against this guy from Beast Pirates."

Zoro: "...
Of course you will!!"

King attacks Zoro with his beak, but Zoro stops it with 2 swords.

Sanji: "But if after the battle...
my "mind" is not the same as before,
I want you to kill me. "

Zoro: "Huh?
Hah... Hah ...
OK I will do it!!
I don't know what happens...
But that's one more thing for me to look forward to after this battle!!
So...
Don't you dare die until then."

Sanji: "Count on it."

The call between Sanji and Zoro ended. Suddenly, Sanji disappears in front of Queen.

Holy fuck this is amazing dude.

These are the BEST panels on the whole post-TS.
Thank you, Oda. I'll call you "Goda" for the remainder of this break week. :pepecry:

Sanji with an evil-turning mini-arc.
FUCK YEAH!
LET'S. FUCKING.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.