What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
@Paperchampion23
Raizo x Fukurokuju and Apoo x Drake should end before Sanji x Queen, however now we have this emotionless stuff and Zoro himself said he has one more thing to do after King.
Do you think their fights will be finished in the next chapter and Oda will set up a next purpose for them or we'll move to another plot for now?

And yet all his attacks haven’t done anything,Doffy was legit laughing at the pathetic Diable Jambe,Didn’t even budge him
Doflamingo laughed at King Kong Gun before getting insta washed, thats his character

Doflamingo used strings to block, said Sanji's attack was powerful and then stopped him with "Parasite", and started preparing an "Overhiito"

He basicly used 2 of his strongest abilities in a row

Except kid and law Are not even strong like queen. Kidd would escape from prision long time ago. Kidd can’t one shot appo even he is offgurad and appo is afraid of queen.

Big mom can’t made queen bleed. She did same thing as luffy knock out kadio dragon form to base form. Meanwhile marco hurt queen, chopper and sanji made queen bleed. Same queen crack big mom skull and capture her. Dont give big mom is nerf thing. In cartoons, they hit the head to make it hurt to remember some stuff. Big mom head is hurt by zoan no haki queen form.
BM two shotted Queen no haki and no amount of bitching is going to change that fact:milaugh:

BM is a plot device, fighting her is no big deal and no one is remotely excited about her, Oda can legit write Momo + Tama vs BM if he wanted to lmao
A whole lot of nothing in so many words :milaugh:

Literally everything you just wrote is nonesense
Still crying that Zoro is fighting a YC1 and not a Yonko? Spare me the tears

"
Sanji: "Luffy, what kind of me would you prefer?
The old me who is useless when the enemy is a woman...
Or a cold-blooded “Science Warrior” who can hurt anyone as you wish!!
Which one would be more useful for the “Pirate King”...? "
"
i think he should care for himself first, not luffy this is ridiculous
This is the first like i give to a candyboy today, everyone is tired of this PK garbage that every SH vomits to make up for Luffy's lack of characterization.:cheers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.