What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like invisibility has to be part of Sanji's skillset somehow. It's such a weirdly specific ability for Oda to give him and then take away. There was no reason the raidsuit had to have that function.

So if Big Mom had a trump card and used it to become even more of a Monster, it's 100 percent safe to assume that Kaido is not done powering up himself. Hybrid is not his "Final form". There is no way Oda is going to have Big Mom powerup against Law and Kidd, and not have Luffy's opponent do the same. Especially since all of his opponents have done so since post skip.

Hordy became Monster Hordy.

Ceasar fused with SMILEY.

Doflamingo used awakening.

Katakuri used awakening.

Kaido went Hybrid extremely early in the fight, and has been using it casually. Another beast form of Kaido is coming, and it might have to do with awakening.
I believe Kaido will have awakening or something that's the equivalent to it.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Kizaru was also unable to overcome Rayleigh. You have to ask yourself why did Kizaru presumably run away after the SHs were gone? Why not capture Rayleigh if Kizaru thought he could win?
He did seemingly focus on capturing Kuma and let Rayleigh slip by. It makes a lot of sense at least, I doubt Kuma would accept to be turned into an emotionless cyborg.

Also of course he did not overcome him too but the battle had just commenced.

I feel like invisibility has to be part of Sanji's skillset somehow. It's such a weirdly specific ability for Oda to give him and then take away. There was no reason the raidsuit had to have that function.
It's not like it was random, literally the super power he wanted and ironically was his birthright.

He did seemingly focus on capturing Kuma and let Rayleigh slip by. It makes a lot of sense at least, I doubt Kuma would accept to be turned into an emotionless cyborg.

Also of course he did not overcome him too but the battle had just commenced.
What? It was literally stated that Kuma volunteered to undergo the surgery

Just stop the nonsense.

Law and Kid couldn't do anything significant to until they used their awakening which is currently a limited power. Right now they are fighting together and needed to work together to hurt Big Mom. I give him props for their growth but right now they are on Luffy and Zoro's rooftop level. That's not counting Luffy growth at the end or Zoro's asura mode.

Those YC you put down embarrassed Big Mom alone. One almost killed her when he knocked her in the water. She couldn't stop him with the help of her crew. The other knocked her out and captured her. The third one clashed evenly her and forced her to retreat because she didn't have enough power to waste on him.
Those two along and their YC3 when presented with a nerfed seastone chained version of her couldn’t do shit but feed her her favorite food till she was full. :milaugh: They are little shits to her

I need to draw out more of Enma's powers

Lolol. Zolo needed Enma to scratch Kaido. Momonosuke does it with his science powered fangs.
"This sword will force its wielder to release excessive amounts of Ryuuou."

Lolol. Zoro got Enma excited more than Oden ever could :suresure:. Scars Kaido whilst heavily injured, a superior feat to a healthy Oden, cope. Momonosuke does it cause he has Kaido pseudo fruit, again all thanks to Kaido.

Whereas your nonce of a fav character is strong cause daddy Judge touched him and his siblings up in his underground lab. Is that were their perversion/pedo behaviour comes from? :whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.