What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now were resorting to Headcanon Piece now? Kaido literaly asked them wtf they were doing when they had the chains on BM he didnt order shit :gokulaugh:

The 3 calamities were at a complete loss on what to do and had no choice but to feed her. BM treating King like a little boy who stole candy by forgiving him if he joined her crew :gokulaugh:

Go back to shitting on Sanji or flaming those wars since that actually has more semblance of logic than Zoro AP being >>>> Yonko/Mihawk/whatever AP just cause muh scar :kobeha:
They didn't have to feed her, they chose to. Queen called her old hag and King refused her offer. A pleasure only remove the restraints because Kaido told them to.

Keep crying because Zoro achieved a feat (scarring Kaido) that hasn't been achieved for 20 years and only been achieved by one other person.

No need to cope sanji admitting zoro is stronger is good enough for us.
You needed the words to come out of sanji's mouth for it to be good enough? Man, even though i'm sanji fan, I always knew he was stronger, how does this make a zoro fan say that it's "good enough" to hear it from sanji? Everybody knows zoro's stronger, anybody with sense anyways, I actually find it really hype that sanji could trust zoro that much, respect him that much, these two are iconic, people have to start reading one piece and not power piece, White hawk out.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You needed the words to come out of sanji's mouth to feel good? Man, even though i'm sanji fan, I always knew he was stronger, how does this make a zoro fan feel "good"? Everybody knows he's stronger, anybody with sense anyways, I actually find it really hype that sanji could trust zoro that much, respect him that much, these two are iconic, people have to start reading one piece and not power piece, White hawk out.
I dont know that alt account was going on about how we zorofans are in shambles but someone says that every week to cope with the fact that we keep getting W after W

I mean, this whole "Sanji battling his emotions" was already a plotline from chapter 1028/1029, that's when it already started. The "leak" didn't really guess anything right. The only thing it has going for it is the fact that 1031 does in fact contain Sanji stuff, but it doesn't actually validate it, because that could just be a simple guess.
All we saw before that was Sanji trying to figure out how he triggered his Germa powers, so being able to predict he would take an important decision and correctly guess in which chapter it would occur is strange. And the leak didn't actually contain any false information invalidating it, it just didn't contain all the infos which makes a big difference.

Then again, it's bugging me that he wouldn't know Sanji would break the RS so I'm not 100% convinced the leak is legit.

What if Sanji gets the abilities of the raid suit without having to use the raid suit?

Franky or Usopp will find it and repair it. Maybe Franky fixes it, runs into usopp, who's going to the attic, and gives him the suit to give to sanji. However, Sanji refuses so Usopp keeps it since he doesn't know why Sanji hates it.

Sogeking can still appear in wano!

Status
Not open for further replies.