What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly though, if the RS is destroyed for good, this will be such a terrible godawfull levels of writting from Oda.

Introduce the RS as a powerup, have it only appear 3 times, barely show us what the suit is even capable of and then scraps it after just realy barely showing it against fucking page one.
:whitepress:

Law is thinking far ahead of Luffy or Kidd. He has his own goal to fight for :steef:

He’s gonna need to make sure Robin isn’t captured though lol. He needs someone to read the poneglyphs for him after all
What goal?

His goal from the beggining was just fucking Doffy up, never once he claimed to want to be PK.

He was pretty fast when he saved Chiffon from Oven but not as fast as soru i think or he would have instantly appeared in on oven.. There's a panel of Sanji rolling like Mr.9 accrobatic movement..
When using soru you only get invisible while dashing forward while sanji was invisible the whole time when he was dashing forward to kicking and came back to tha cake like nothing happened

Honestly though, if the RS is destroyed for good, this will be such a terrible godawfull levels of writting from Oda.

Introduce the RS as a powerup, have it only appear 3 times, barely show us what the suit is even capable of and then scraps it after just realy barely showing it against fucking page one.
I hope it isn't permanently gone...otherwise, there would've literally been no point introducing it in the first place.

proves that invisibility was sanji's ability.
no something else

Apparently red herring = bad writing. Worstgen keeps surprising me with their collective IQ

I think there is a good difference between the three attacks.

- GK is knife which doesn't pierce thru durability (ex: Dragon Kaido scales in chapter 1002) but on regular humans if hits your insides, your innards are toast. You may mitigate the damage though so Ancient Zoans and ppl like Mingo have a chance.
- Injection shot goes thru durability (like vs Hybird Kaido).
- Anesthesia, since its awakening, circumvents all durability and electrocutes from the inside.

It is more comparable in type to GK, I agree.

I was talking about AP though. Anesthesia, placed on the neck of Meme, got the same amount of blood out (if you excuse the smoke) as IS did to Hybrid Kaido, again on the neck. The benefit is this attack surpasses all durability since thats what Law's awakening brings him.
100% false. Gamma Knife goes through durability. Kaido literally mentioned this and said "Shrewd. You've studied my ability."

There is a reason he was screaming in pain. GK is just too small to affect Dragon Kaido. GK would have fucked up his human form badly.

You can actually see ^ the shocks going INSIDE Kaido.

Dude the only reason Zoro is even remotely mentioned is cause you all wanna do an unneeded Sanji comparison

you all were the same guys stating Sanji wouldn’t engage in combat or a even a brief scuffle with King or any commander this entire arc. You all even went as far as to give Sanji Jack of all pple….lol

Also saying that he needs the rs to destroy Queen and how he got “bodied” by Black Mariah and her fodders when you all seen him offscreen all of the male fodders+if he could fight women, he’d kill black mariah and her fodders in a single kick

the point is you’re all obsessive over the character. Almost as obsessive as my ex and her friends. Only difference is you’re all male

Like i said if you like Zoro then like Zoro without mentioning Sanji 24/7
Your point is mute based on the fact that there is an entire thread made by you guys saying sanji will 1v1 king and is admiral level etc just to promote yal agenda when it was clear as day not to be the case.

Zoro fans based their thoughts on what the story has been showing us

Zoro getting coc

Zoro scaring kaido

Zoro assisting luffy fight kaido

Zoro getting a black blade

Zoro having so ties with wano

Zoro fighting king

And the list goes on

Status
Not open for further replies.