What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another weird thing I find in this chapter is how brash the CP0 is handling Robin's capture. They're aiming at her like patrol officers chasing thugs in the street. There's no stealth, there's no sophistication, and yet, they're supposed to be the highest covert agents of the World Government.

Another weird thing I find in this chapter is how brash the CP0 is handling Robin's capture. They're aiming at her like patrol officers chasing thugs in the street. There's no stealth, there's no sophistication, and yet, they're supposed to be the highest covert agents of the World Government.
They're not covert agents at all though and they aren't supposed to be stealthy. Only CP-9 was the secret Cipher Pol organization.

HEADCANON. Nowhere in the story does it state that Kaido is stronger.
Bro you tripping lol

Oden, Kaido’s greatest and most formidable opponent told him to get stronger in the next 25 years or he’d get folded

You really think Kaido wouldn’t listen to his greatest foe?????????
Post automatically merged:

If I could just see serious Sanji and Flaming Sanji pics bruhhhhh…..

I feel like it has been so long since Oda nailed Sanji's character progression this good, i can feel Sanji and what troubles him with the whole Germa stuff and what he considers important , ever since Zou up until Onigashima all the Sanji character moments that either developed him or explore his emotions and personality have all been :whitepress: and nearly all should have been better but this up coming moment feels SOO DAMN GOOD TO READ :cheers:i can't wait for the chapter official release on Sunday.
:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.