What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl sanji beat up was begging him not to kill her and she is not kaido subordiant only a worker from flower captiaol

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:

OP fans always say they want to see Sanji hit a woman but deep down we all know it would be heartbreaking to watch, Black Maria or not. The other SHs can but it just doesn’t look right to see Sanji do it :josad:

this is peak Sanji panel for now in the entire post skip.....we used to have this Sanji pre skip.....
Fuck this,what peak sanji you talking about ? The one who couldn’t even break some silly doors in Punk Hazard or the one who would have been killed by Big Mom Fodders mid air (His supposed forte)

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Evil Sanji is unironically the best villain of this arc, he made me hate him more in 2 pages than Kaido did in 130 chapters
Jokes aside odas mental breakdown of sanji is absolutely fantastic and nailed this chapter
And it looks like once he sweeps queen he's gonna finish his change
Zoro vs black sanji incoming
He gonna learn the hard way
When zoro sees black
He has to attack

Normal sanji --> Wear RS few times --> Genetic enhancements awakens/triggered --> Bones/organs heals completely --> Got tough af that a YC sword breaks even if attacked after a full swing brute attack --> Mind is playing tricks with sanji --> loosing control of his emotions and might loose them permanently --> Eyebrows flipped --> ?????

Now what?

--> Hairs turned black --> flames turn black --> queen turns black [cause he got cooked] --> emotions gone --> war is won --> kaido defeated --> but there is still no rest --> Someone needs to control sanji cause he is burning hot out of anger --> Nami tries to calm sanji and gets kicked on the face --> Luffy gets angry and moves forward to stop sanji --> Zoro stops luffy and tells him that its something he will do himself --> zoro goes a bit near sanji and says --> "I guess its about time I do what you asked me to do before" -->

ZORO VS SANJI
THE MOST AWAITED BATTLE
:jordanmf:

Status
Not open for further replies.