What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres how i just imagine zoro vs sanji will go down at the end near the brink of Onigashima

Zoro is about to land a decisive blow on sanji but he succumbs to his injuries.. and is about to fall on his back.. but sanji musters last of his sanity and hold zoro's sword with zoro and stabs himself with enma in his abdomen.. zoro looks back at him in astonishment .. he sees sanji smiling

ssanji: i won't have the strength to hold on to this sanity... *a tear fall from his eye*
take care of the crew zoro... make Luffy the King......*coughs blood* ..... Sarabada... ma.. rimo...

ZZoro: WAAAIT. ... Sa-......!!!!

* ssanji jumps of the edge of Onigashima with a silhouetted smile on his face fading away*

ZZoro:....... *grits his teeth in anguish and anger about to break down in self-blame *...

*Hyogoro seemed to have eves dropped on this melancholic farewell*

Hyogoro (without zoro noticing) : a samurai never shed tear.. let alone in midst of battle Zoro.

Zoro:....

*zoro's seen with a pokerface trying to hold his sentiments and rush of emotions who then falls with Wado on his broad chest *

Act 3 finally ends lmfao

Last edited:
Lmao its sad Zoro dont give a fuck about King, and is looking forward to killing Sanji instead.

That being said, I dont think Zoro will attack him. He’ll probably snap him back to normal. And they will have a heart to heart. Where Zoro calls him by his name.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Big Mom: "Trafalgar Law...!! “Eustass” Kid!! “Straw Hat Luffy” is like you too, you have definitely come for this THRONE... Take it if you can!!! The Yonkou's throne!!!"

People really saw this and thought Big Mom was talking about strength :lawsigh:
I do agree Kid is on Luffy's equal but if you think Law is on his level, I most certainly have a bridge to sell you:kobeha:

Zoro is more interessed in fighting Sanji than King.
Also Zoro vs Evil Sanji >>>> ZKK, maybe this Sanji's stuff actually debunks Zoro going back to rooftop, he trusts Luffy and promised to stop Sanji.
If Oda really gives us that fight It will be EPIC, Wano would be best arc for me.

Also PS. for Zoro fans, Kidd and Law >> Ashura.

Status
Not open for further replies.