What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No it was not . Why the hell you lying . The panel where king comes back from sanji you can clearly see his beak ain't same . Then in chapter 999 we get a very close panel of king with his beak clearly bent and same for chapter 1000 . Since then every other panel kings beak being drawn bent.
Post automatically merged:

Always forget you the biggest goof here always writing your own 2 piece
Cry clown

Yeah it's clear Law isn't really interested about pirate king stuff anymore, this is why I believe he's dropping at some point of the fight. Maybe he can restore Kid's energy with his fruit?
i think he cant do that just yet and Kidd absolutelly still has some card under his sleeves, but anyway... why cant they just take Minks medecine like Zoro did lmao

Yeah, true....bit conflicted...Luffy wants to stay there for his promise with Sanji but at the same time Oda wanted both Luffy and Nami gets captured by army....it is out of character and conflicting choice by Oda/Luffy to care about Sanji while ignoring Nami.....
While I think Oda's pretty good in general, he sometimes prioritize the plot advancing over character consistency.

>BM: I'm giving you life...!!
>Homies: Uoooooh
>BM: I will also use a whole year of my own life...
>BM: It is the only way to make myself stronger now...
>F: Huh~!?? Big Mom!! is growing??
>F: It's Gigantification!!?
>BM: The last time I was in this much pain... Must have been a couple decades ago I believe...
>BM: I recognize you guys as strong...!!
>BM: Trafalgar Law and Captain Kid!
>BM: There's Strawhat Luffy too. You guys certainly came to snatch away my position.
>BM: Just try stealing it!!!
>BM: The position of a Yonko!
>Law: Gotta take down this monster...
>Law: Or I will never study the real history...!!
>Kid: As long as I still breathe, I will give it all I have, got it..!!?
>Kid: I'll drag you bitch down to hell even if I die too!!!
SN haters: Meme can stomp the Novas

Reality: Meme needs to burn her own lifespan to try and win

:cantseeme:

Status
Not open for further replies.