What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then what's the point of Oden's two sword style? Oden uses two sword style for a reason. Since Hiory OFFICIALLY confirms that Enma is the only sword to ever enjur Kaido, then it is cristal clear that Oden spread Emma's haki equally between his blades.
The information makes no sense since it was spot a double cut on Kaido and no visible indication that Oden split the haki output on his two swords can be spotted, how would she even know I mean.

She affirmed "it was said" so it's not even her personal information probably too.

With Kid's magnetism lasting only a few seconds Zoro can fire off a Tatsumaki (which he can do even without swords) to shield himself from the metal scraps by destroying them and bye bye to Kid's awakening. :suresure:
:suresure:he won't even keep his swords coz they'll be taken away

BM who's top 2 physical beast got Napoleon taken away and stuck on her
Mind u BM can also use ryio and has adcoc...can also cancel metals but couldn't do a thing against awakening

1.- Weakened Doffy.
2.- I never said he tanked it lol. Learn to read, I said that he tanked Leo Bazooka which is to what I compared Kidd's feat.
3.- Law's is haxxed while Kidd aint, pure power.

He could clash, but give a fight. Zoro power is just to high, but his overall peformance is still Yc1+ seen with King. I think Zoro is above King since he is very damaged, but Zoro at best, IMO could already give Admirals a High Diff-Extreme diff battle.
As if fresh doffy would tank KKg ir any of G4 moves better.
His durability isn't great.

Kidd is also hax...making someone become magnet is hax
Which then makes the force of impact more powerful than usual

BTW doffy was almost done
Luffu didn't even need KKg, just another high end G4 move would finish him.
KKG was too overkill for him as he slept for 3 days

Stop even bringing up doffy here, he's trash

Status
Not open for further replies.