Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I've been thinking about this color spread, if you ignore Zoro, Bepo, Killer, Sabo, and maybe even Rayleigh and only focus on the order of the YC1. It seems like Oda may have listed them from strongest to weakest, so basically Ben Beckman>King>Katakuri>Marco>Shiryu.

I know some people especially some Katakuri and Marco fans won't agree to this but that's how I see it, I mean it can't be a coincidence that Beckman who is considered by many to be the strongest YC1 is listed first and Shiryu who is considered to be the weakest is listed last.
There is another pattern as well imo. Benn, King and Katakuri are the RHMs of the current 4B+ Yonko. Marco and Rayleigh are retired, Blackbeard will be stronger than the emperors soon but not yet, Sabo is a revolutionary, Killer and Bepo are upcomers.

So if you just focus on the part with Benn, King and Katakuri - you see that Benn is angled to the right, King stares straight down and Katakuri is angled to the left.

And in the middle of the trio? Zoro - the RHM of the guy who is aiming to surpass all three of the 4B+ Yonkos by the end of this arc.

Benn > King > Katakuri :jordanmf:

I missed the part where you offered an alternative. Means I was right after all... Bloody hell.:crazwhat:
I knew Kaido was a worse fighter than King but this is putting his best attack down among mediocre attacks at best...
Why is Sanji's durability higher than Law's?
Why is King's beak stronger than Kaido's AdCOC TB because Law took it?
Now think again.

Big Mom using her 'Life or Ushiroko' technique, to kill Tama and then having the beast pirates back to normal, would be something I hope Oda does.

Everything seems to be going the Straw Hats way...mostly

Status
Not open for further replies.