Future Events Would Zoro become the ruler of Germa kingdom?

Where would sanji be buried?

• Total voters

There have been predictions from sanji fandom that sanji would become the next ruler of Germa kingdom at the end of the story.
However, latest chapter just hinted for sanji's upcoming death at zoro's hand
Just like how zoro made a resolution over kuina's death, he might make a resolution for sanji's death here too. To pay respect for his former crewmate, zoro would marry his sister and become the ruler of Germa kingdom.

There have been predictions from sanji fandom that sanji would become the next ruler of Germa kingdom at the end of the story.
Just like how zoro made a resolution over kuina's death, he might make a resolution for sanji's death here too. To pay respect for his former crewmate, zoro would marry his sister and become the ruler of Germa kingdom.
:whitepress:

Nope zoro don’t like job of ruling Germa kingdom or ruling kingdom.. Sanji brothers or his sister can be new rulers of Germa kingdom. Sanji don’t like germa kingdom

What zoro do is perfect for marine job.
1. Eat drink and sleep. - kuzan, garp have done this. Except without drinking part.
2. Hunt pirates - zoro hunt pirates like marine do. Would not be surprised some marine are former bounty hunter.

As a Sanji fan
I love the idea of Sanji dying this arc… Is that weird!?

Love the way you act tsun tsun for Sanji :blush:

Change that avatar and sig asap you are not worthy :beckmoji:
I think i love Zoro more than you guys do because i actually care about his character and depth, i've been a Zoro fan ever since i started following One Piece (2018)

The Zoro fans on here mostly jerk off to his sword fights and his coolness/badass-ness in general without actually caring about him as a character

I think i love Zoro more than you guys do because i actually care about his character and depth, i've been a Zoro fan ever since i started following One Piece (2018)

The Zoro fans on here mostly jerk off to his sword fights and his coolness/badass-ness in general without actually caring about him as a character
No you don't most fans here have been following the series and been fan of Zoro for much longer. You can't force people to like same things about character you do this is why you make shitty threads insulting a whole fanbase

No you don't most fans here have been following the series and been fan of Zoro for much longer. You can't force people to like same things about character you do this is why you make shitty threads insulting a whole fanbase
I didn't insult a "whole fanbase" or else i would be insulting myself since i'm included in said fanbase

Also Zoro is still one of the objectively best characters in One Piece no matter how retarded some of his fans might be

I didn't insult a "whole fanbase" or else i would be insulting myself since i'm included in said fanbase

Also Zoro is still one of the objectively best characters in One Piece no matter how retarded some of his fans might be
That was aimed at majority of the Zoro fans because someone disagreed with you, so you made a thread to cry about it. You aren't the first one who places themselves on pedestal calling fans with differing opinions retarded

Last edited: