fake spoiler

Queen got hurt by sanji sanj attack and say Marco and you have hurt me. How dare you and you destroy raid suit.

New sanji : I came to kill you.

‘’Fight begin queen vs sanji.

queen bring even bigger laser gun and he stole vegapunk idea, and tried to blast him away.
‘Sanji quickly dodge and use white flame to hurt the queen.

‘’Zoro vs king start resume.

‘Zoro ask king why he turn to full zoan form.
‘King say it is his strongest form and his beak can kill sanji in one shot if he is serious.

kidd bring even bigger golem to match big mom size. .

Kidd use “Super Ultra punk hazard“ to punch big mom and made her bleed.
killer came to dis arm big mom sword weapon.

Law saw cp0 trying to capture robin, and say he leave Kidd to big mom. Kidd agree.

Law saw jinbe and told him to fight big mom and law will fight cp0.

Brook struggle to fight against cp0 people.
in second Law use counter shock on cp0 guy and declare he will save robin from cp0.
Robin smile at law but law feel disgusted at robin.

@solis
from pages ago you are talking @Peroroncino about man woman relationship thing. Try to not use f-word like common. Try to use real words. That apply to all guys. we are not communist speaking Russian.

My advice to all: look at see, see the future of yourself. Plan yourself in relationship. Always powerscale relationship.. Tell them god is real and he hated adultery. Boom cheating problem is solved. Find let person know who are you. Important question ask is who really are you ? And answer honestl.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@solis
from pages ago you are talking @Peroroncino about man woman relationship thing. Try to not use f-word like common. Try to use real words. That apply to all guys. we are not communist speaking Russian.

My advice to all: look at see, see the future of yourself. Plan yourself in relationship. Always powerscale relationship.. Tell them god is real and he hated adultery. Boom cheating problem is solved. Find let person know who are you. Important question ask is who really are you ? And answer honestl.
:pepeanger: