Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He sure trained very hard for this even Big mom is in awe of the amount of hard work Luffy put in to tank this attack
Well all devil fruits give you an advantage to something or another fruit. No fruit is truly invincible. I think every fruit has a kind of counter part to balance things out. Like the bara bara no mi is the counter part to the OPe OPe no mi. Luffy is immune to electricity we knew that. But he tanked kaidos boro breath.

:kaidowhat::kaidowhat:

Sanji awakened his powers only very recently, and he only damaged queen thanks to his own abilities not the Vinsmoke genes

And enma is literally a living being lmao, that thing is alive, zoro isn't fighting king alone btw, and it is a power up

Both zoro and sanji earned their power ups by saving people
Not powerup since he lose a superior sword in Shuusui

Everything is going as I always said tbh:
Zoro extreme diffs King
King vs Killer is extreme diff either way, King has more chances tho
They're in the same range with Zoro at the top, King in the middle and Killer at the bottom
EoW Killer is at least equal to King

No King ain't Ben lol
Killer lost to One onigiri. Killer beat Hawkins, He not on Zoro level. Killer doesn’t have the AP to do much to King.

Well all devil fruits give you an advantage to something or another fruit. No fruit is truly invincible. I think every fruit has a kind of counter part to balance things out. Like the bara bara no mi is the counter part to the OPe OPe no mi. Luffy is immune to electricity we knew that. But he tanked kaidos boro breath.
You want to suddenly use logic when it comes to your boy:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.