Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He never mentioned that he was able to do it because he was a cyborg, he and the fodders rather hype his zoan power:

And King did the same in this chapter, ofc this is on purpose by Oda and he teasing around their awakened powers.
Yes but doesn't prevent him from being a Cyborg though. We even see his lower part shooting canons

It would be better to wait for panels on what King actually does. If it is the same detachment then you'd be right

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Anti Zoro brigade in full force just because Zoro said he can't defeat King until he knows about his race....
How that statement is taken to mean Zoro is weaker than King is just the usual delusions of the anti Zoro gang:suresure:
He said something similar about Pica too. Zoro's probably being tactical as there is apparently something different about King's body that makes him hard to defeat.

Cut to King vs Zoro, it seems that King has a special dinosaur body (like Queen).
- King returns to his human form and fights with his sword against Zoro.
- Zoro : "Is he a Fishman? Does he have Giant's blood? Obviously he has the power of a race that I do not know."
- Zoro : "If I do not solve the mystery, I will not be able to defeat him."
There has been so much talk about Zoro struggling where does it say that unless i'm missing something else :hope:

Status
Not open for further replies.