Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is below Queen currently. Asura is a powerful attack and it is impressive however, if we’re judging based on being impressed by other people’s attacks then Franky would be above Luffy.

Law stated himself he was holding himself back earlier as he didn’t want to use Kroom (and who knows what else) too early in the fight.

The calamities have shown that King and Queen are worthy of their title and bounty. That they’re monsters and Zoro won’t surpass them till he gets his power up.
Zoro below Queen?
Now I’ve heard everything on this forum

Everything is going as I always said tbh:
Zoro extreme diffs King
King vs Killer is extreme diff either way, King has more chances tho
They're in the same range with Zoro at the top, King in the middle and Killer at the bottom
EoW Killer is at least equal to King

No King ain't Ben lol
And with what feats is current Killer extreme diff to King?
We all like killer but he's displayed 2 moves all raid; 1 alongside Zoro's Oni Giri which dealt zero damage to Kaido and will thus do zero damage to King and a 2nd one Killer only landed due to Kid's supplex throwing Dragon Kaido on the ground.

Killer's only 1vs1 feats this raid come from his Hawkins' fight but we all know Hawkins doesn't even make the cut for F6 strength wise and is actually more of a trickster than an actual fighter.
From what we've seen,any F6 should beat Hawkins.

Zoro had much much greater feats than Killer on the rooftop and is currently having problems with King.

Zoro~King>>Killer>F6>Hawkins by feats.

I like killer but at this rate,he has no feats to suggest he beats Queen or Sanji.

Zoro is below Queen currently. Asura is a powerful attack and it is impressive however, if we’re judging based on being impressed by other people’s attacks then Franky would be above Luffy.

Law stated himself he was holding himself back earlier as he didn’t want to use Kroom (and who knows what else) too early in the fight.

The calamities have shown that King and Queen are worthy of their title and bounty. That they’re monsters and Zoro won’t surpass them till he gets his power up.
Zoro’s feat against kaido is better than laws feat against kaido and bigmom

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Kidd bad matchup for sword users
Yamato mythical zoan , adcoc push Kaido to mid diff
If King shows any advanced haki or awakening or special hax from race or df then I will change my mind
:kayneshrug:
fodders and king doesn't need his sword to destroy kid. One hand is enough such as sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.