Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Massive cope. Enma is clearly affiliated with Oden more than any sword is affiliated with it's previous user, it 100% has Oden's Haki. Even Shusui hasn't done any of this shit despite somehow containing the best swordsman spirit
Hiyori and the other Wano citizens literally worshipped Shusui post Ryuma passing away. So much so that they attribute everything that happened after that to Shusui being stolen from Wano.

And Shusui did do the exact same shit in Thriller Bark.

Somehow stating the same thing that's said in the manga is "MaSsiVe CoPe" and stuff that already has been established happening is "bULLsHiT" lmfao. All because Shinsekai over here can't comprehend a manga that's meant for kids.

Hiyori and the other Wano citizens literally worshipped Shusui post Ryuma passing away. So much so that they attribute everything that happened after that to Shusui being stolen from Wano.

And Shusui did do the exact same shit in Thriller Bark.

Somehow stating the same thing that's said in the manga is "MaSsiVe CoPe" and stuff that already has been established happening is "bULLsHiT" lmfao. All because Shinsekai over here can't comprehend a manga that's meant for kids.
They worshipped Shusui BECAUSE of it's user, not necessarily to wank a sword. No Sword has EVER displayed the abilities Enma has, it's like the sword is a living being by itself :kobeha:

So somehow the sword that contain the spirit of the greatest swordsman in history (Ryuuma) has no magic abilities while Oden's sword has? yeah i'm sure it's the user's spirit not the sword itself :vistalaugh:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
By the way it’s so stupid that Tama and Hiyori infiltrated Onigashima. Nobody noticed them
Tama makes sense because she was with a bunch of mind-slave Gifters.
The fact that the Mary watching the scabbards didn't follow the "silhouette", or any other Mary found her....yeah. That is stupid AF.
But, oh well.
PLOT, AMIRITE?

* 어디선가 조로에게 들려오는 샤미센 연주 소리..와 함께 열기를 방출하며 반응하는 엔마.

Small detail i've noticed by reading the translation of the korean leaker which wasn't told in the summary :

* Enma reacts to the sound of shamisen that Zoro hears from somewhere by emitting heat

If i'm wrong, feel free to correct me :kata: @Lance_Dragonite
So Zoro is Azor Ahai now, while Enma is the Lightbringer.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
They worshipped Shusui BECAUSE of it's user, not necessarily to wank a sword. No Sword has EVER displayed the abilities Enma has, it's like the sword is a living being by itself
Yes, because the user's soul resides in the sword as stated in the canon manga dumbass.

So somehow the sword that contain the spirit of the greatest swordsman in history (Ryuuma) has no magic abilities while Oden's sword has? yeah i'm sure it's the user's spirit not the sword itself
The sword had the same ability even when Oden used it. Oden mastered it and his mastery over it was strong enough to control it fully.

How do you struggle to comprehend a manga meant for 13 year olds lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.