Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Zoro: "Is he a Fishman? Does he have Giant's blood? Obviously he has the power of a race that I don't know. If I don't solve the mystery, I won't be able to defeat him."

Welp gotta wait for more spoils and pics:josad:

I’ll say this last thing though, I believe Zoro is involved in two plots in Wano, the first one, King (where he learns something), and an overarching bigger plot and a resolution he has with Wano itself, and most likely Kaidou.

I never thought Zoro needed character development like Sanji’s which is more insecurities type of thing. But I think Zoro will develop in Wano by learning the bond between a Sword and it’s Master.

Zoro’s story with Wano will soon start piecing together, that I am interested for, and best 1-1 fight with King, but in the end we will see if Oda really stick the landing with Zoro/Wano. He said never talk bad about Zoro, let’s see it Oda.

Well, it's already over 100 pages long and I'm not going to read it all or answer them all, but I saw a general doubt among people as to why Zoro needs to discover King's body.

This I explain to you.

Oda works the concept of swordsman's strength differently from the others, which is just brute force, as in Luffy's case. For Luffy to get stronger he just needs to use a stronger haki or have a stronger transformation.

The swordsman's power is different, as already said by Koshirou (chapter 194) or by Hyogoro (chapter 939), the real strength is to cut what you just want to cut.

Remember that when Zoro defeated Mr 1 he first "heard the breath of steel", he understood the properties of steel and thus transferred his desire to cut it to the sword.

This is the secret of a swordsman's strength in One Piece, understanding the properties of what you want to cut and passing the will to the sword through the haki.

We see a clearer example of this in Marineford's war when Mihawk attacks Luffy and Daz Bones interferes, at that moment Mihawk couldn't cut him because that was not the intention, it was a blow to cut Luffy, right after him deals a direct hit on Mr 1 and defeats him, because at that moment, that was the will passed to the sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.