Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP0 goes after them but they are injured by the fire youkai that also falls from the upper floors.
- Apoo discovers CP0 and takes photos of them to sell to Morgans.
- CP0 knows Drake's true identity.
- CP0 Vs. Apoo and Drake.
This is how hype dies...

CP0 goes after them but they are injured by the fire youkai that also falls from the upper floors.
Kanjuro keep farming Ws... Man is a legend... CP0 wtf is this...:seriously:

CP0 Vs. Apoo and Drake
Even among the elites of CP0... the masked agents are in class of their own-Veteran level...:saden::cantseeme:

This is how hype dies...

Kanjuro keep farming Ws... Man is a legend... CP0 wtf is this...:seriously:

CP0 Vs. Apoo and Drake
Even among the elites of CP0... the masked agents are in class of their own-Veteran level...:saden::cantseeme:
Better to wait for the panels the injuries might be exaggerated

Lmao dude you think Oda favors Usopp over Zoro and bitch about how he's not the first mate in light of the recent color spread. You will downplay Zoro even if he kills these guys, because it's all Enma.
I think Usopp is a more interesting character than Zoro (don't know about Oda favoring him) and indeed, he isn't the first mate unless he's officially addressed as such in the way Rayleigh and Beckman have been, unlike Marco, King, Katakuri and so on.

On the other hand, I don't believe it's all Enma, but I wasn't expecting you to understand anything I defend because you probably believe I'm a Zoro hater or some similar simpleton bullshit.

The problem of Zoro is not lack of raw power, King prolly has something up to his sleeve that permits him to cancel most of the damage that Zoro deal to him.

Because if the problem is the lack of sheer raw power then Katakuri and Marco have literally no chance to win against King given that their AP is vastly inferior to Zoro's

Last edited:
So ? Giants like humans and Fishman all have varying degrees of PLs. Who tf cares about the strongest giants….Zoro didnt compare King to the strongest giants or fishmen.

Zoro just doesnt know what race he comes from and is just trying to figure out. Yall blowing this outta proportion. Goes to show how featless/hypeless King really is.
Of course it matters how strong the individual really is but giants and fishmen are naturally stronger than the average person. They have higher chance to get drastically powerful. We haven't even seen top tier giants, yet two high level giants managed to pull off a feat in the early stage of this manga when feat inflation wasn't a thing back then.

Huh? You made lots of King threads when he was actually featless lol

Status
Not open for further replies.