Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Explicit panel: Marco is stressed to be exhausted while stating it's hard to fight two enemies above 1b.

Malfunctioning reader: Queen helping King is headcanon, King defeated Marco in 1 vs 1 with ease!
??? Anime will neg diff you all Lanjiclowns like always just wait and see Toei fold your headcanon and spit it in your face, while King was 1v1 Marco Queen was always shown everychapter in the ground doing nothing like the gag he is, don't quote me further because i recognise talking with you is a waste of time.

I hope king is enjoying his last breathes before zoro cut his throat by his mouth:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

IKR that is something i think too... i guess there will be something more to king otherwise he is just not that grately written
I like queen more... funny funky can dance, will be popular af so he stay fat, and is a snake x dino df user and is a scientise with doc oct. type tech body
Skypeians should be more hype and important than Lunarians if we use common sense

No. Jinbe has already stomped Moria and Yamato would crush Burgess, absolutely No need for that
Moriah is going to be stronger than he used to be. Probably closer to where he was when he fought Kaido.

And Burgess is the strongest member who was there when Ace was defeated and captured by Blackbeard. As such Yamatos relationship with Ace being her main connection to Luffy would lead to this bout. Burgess is still yet to get a DF

Zoro beat all kaido form so by your logic jimbei and hajrudin>hybrid kaido, chopper=queen.what a dumb.so law=chopper I bet.btw law combo with kid awakening can't even beat big mom.i guess law really on chopper level after all
Zoro himself compared him to Fishmen and Giants and the strongest fishman and giant he ever met is Jinbe and Hajrudin so my point still stands.

Yes we can say that but luffy was the first one to make kaidou bleed from mouth and toss him by advcoc
First one ? so what ? actually the first one to make kaido bleed from the mouth was Kinemon
Kinemon > Luffy LoL buy Logic in a store pls
Also "Toss him" , how is that relevant ? Pre Udon Luffy DID THE EXACT SAME "TOSS" and guess what ? 0 damage
gtfo

First one ? so what ? actually the first one to make kaido bleed from the mouth was Kinemon
Kinemon > Luffy LoL buy Logic in a store pls
Also "Toss him" , how is that relevant ? Pre Udon Luffy DID THE EXACT SAME "TOSS" and guess what ? 0 damage
gtfo
Ok kaidou acknoweldege him as one of the strongest persons who can fight on equal scaling with younkou

Status
Not open for further replies.