Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King easily blocked the same attack that overpowered Kaido's tornados and cut Kaido as well.
He EASILY blocked that.

King shits on Queen loooooool

And while Sanji got defeated by Queen's special dino attack, Zoro dodged King's Queen attack.
So imagine how hard does Zoro shit on Sanji.
Yet people claimed that King wouldn't beat the shit out of WCI Boundman

Chapter begins with Marco (transformed into his Phoenix form) and Izou speaking. Marco is flying while he carries Izou by the shoulders. Izou felt uneasy after hearing the report about the appearance of a mysterious youkai, so he asked Marco to carry him to find it. As they talk, they fly over by the area where Big Mom is fighting.

MARCO VS BIG MOM HYPE

When the beak is 100% inside King's face, King drops his crest and his head shoots off.

King: "“Tempura Udon” (Proud Imperial Marten - 貂自尊皇 (テンプラウドン))"

King's head shoots out like a slingshot, the attack is similar to Luffy's “Gomu Gomu no Kane” (although the scene is a bit confusing). Zoro hardly dodges it, he says it cannot be defended becouse it's like a laser beam.

King: "In ancient times
this is how Pteranodons hunt their preys!!"

Zoro attacks King with “Sanbyaku Rokujuu Pondo Hou" (360 Pound Cannon) but King easily dodges it and starts shooting at Zoro. As he dodges the shots, Zoro thinks that he can't continue fighting this way becouse he will run out of energy before King. Zoro asks a question to King.

Zoro: "That fire on your back is a Pteranodon's special skill too!?"

King: "No, it's different."

Zoro: "Different!!
Come down here and talk with me!!
“Santouryuu” (Three Swords Style).
“Kokujou Oo Tatsu Maki” (Black Rope Dragon Twister)!!! "

Zoro attacks King again but King covers himself with his wings and blocks the attack. Zoro asks him again.

Zoro: "Is that the famous toughness
of “dragons” and “dinosaurs”!!?"

King: "That's right... But I'm something MORE than that!!
I'm a little more “special” than others!! "

Kinguu
King's toughness is something more special than Dragons and Dinosaurs?

Oh man. ZKK is dead in the water. Zoro will surpass Ryuma's feat of cutting a dragons head off, by defeating something more special than a Dragon over the Flower Capital. :eeke:

Status
Not open for further replies.