Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So King really is more durable than Kaido. Initially it was strange that Izou and Kawamatsu couldn't pierce him while they managed to pierce Kaido. Zoro's analysis really clears it up.

adCOA attacks are unable to do real damage to King because of some special ability linked to his race. Zoro needs to figure it out fast

More details proving that King is superior to the typical Yc1. Zoro recognized the music as well so he must know it is Hiyori...did Hiyori play for him before?:choppawhat:

Looks like a fire chapter.:steef:

Cut to the outside of Onigashima's castle, Zoro and King continue fighting. King is in midair transformed into Pteranodon form. King grabs the crest of his head and begins to pull it backward. Suddenly, his beak fallls back into his face, Zoro watches him carefully.

Zoro: "Hah... Hah...
Is this some kind of mechanism that is activated by pulling it...!?"

When the beak is 100% inside King's face, King drops his crest and his head shoots off.

I TOLD YOU GUYS
KING'S HEAD/BEAK WOULD BE A MISSILE LAUNCHER
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Cut to the outside of Onigashima's castle, Zoro and King continue fighting. King is in midair transformed into Pteranodon form. King grabs the crest of his head and begins to pull it backward. Suddenly, his beak fallls back into his face, Zoro watches him carefully.

When the beak is 100% inside King's face, King drops his crest and his head shoots off.

King: "“Tempura Udon” (Proud Imperial Marten - 貂自尊皇 (テンプラウドン))"

King's head shoots out like a slingshot, the attack is similar to Luffy's “Gomu Gomu no Kane” (although the scene is a bit confusing). Zoro hardly dodges it, he says it cannot be defended becouse it's like a laser beam.

King: "In ancient times
this is how Pteranodons hunt their preys!!"

Zoro attacks King with “Sanbyaku Rokujuu Pondo Hou" (360 Pound Cannon) but King easily dodges it and starts shooting at Zoro. As he dodges the shots, Zoro thinks that he can't continue fighting this way becouse he will run out of energy before King. Zoro asks a question to King.

Zoro: "That fire on your back is a Pteranodon's special skill too!?"

King: "No, it's different."

Zoro: "Different!!
Come down here and talk with me!!
“Santouryuu” (Three Swords Style).
“Kokujou Oo Tatsu Maki” (Black Rope Dragon Twister)!!! "

Zoro attacks King again but King covers himself with his wings and blocks the attack. Zoro asks him again.

Zoro: "Is that the famous toughness
of “dragons” and “dinosaurs”!!?"

King: "That's right... But I'm something MORE than that!!
I'm a little more “special” than others!! "

King returns to his human form and fights directly against Zoro.

King: "Now let's play with the swords!!
I love swords!!"

While Zoro is defending, he thinks to himself about situation.

Zoro: "I hit him several times, but there's no blood at all...!!
His wings don't seem decorative... But I can't be sure that he uses them to “fly”.
That flame is still burning on his back.
I thought it was something related to his “ability”
but it's something different.
Is he a fishman? Or has he giant blood?
Or is he from an unknown race?
If I can't find out this guy's SECRET...
I feel like I won't be able to win!!"

As Zoro thinks about all this, King attacks him with a powerful blow. Zoro blocks it but he's thrown at some rocks, the impact is very strong. Zoro falls to the ground, he is very tired. Suddenly, Zoro hears something.

...? What is that sound...?
A shamisen ...!? It' can't be!!"

Suddenly, Enma becomes out of control and starts sucking Zoro's Haki from his arm (like the first time he used it).

Zoro: "Wowaaaaaaaah!!!
“Enma”!!!"

MY BOY KING!!!!
DUDE IS A BEAST, STRAIGHT OVERPOWERED ZORO AND BLOCK EASILY TATSUMAKI??....
:steef::steef::steef:
Like Queen hype his antic zoan, King also did it this chapter:
"
King: "In ancient times
this is how Pteranodons hunt their preys!!"
"
Clearly looking more and more like awakened zoan for me.

King is something more special than Dragons and Dinosaurs?

Oh man. ZKK is dead in the water. Zoro will surpass Ryuma's feat of cutting a dragons head off, by defeating something more special than a Dragon over the Flower Capital. :eeke:
I'm neutral on Zoro killing Kaido, but Zoro versus King has to be a throwback to Wanted when Ryuma hunted for the swordsman in Wano named King.

I TOLD YOU GUYS
KING'S HEAD/BEAK WOULD BE A MISSILE LAUNCHER
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
My future sight is too strong

Zoro: "I hit him several times, but there's no blood at all...!!
His wings don't seem decorative... But I can't be sure that he uses them to “fly”.
That flame is still burning on his back.
I thought it was something related to his “ability”
but it's something different.

So I bet King's Fire is his life force, extingusied it and King is done :sus:

Status
Not open for further replies.