Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s so cute when Oda tries to pretend that Zoro’s fights (and One Piss fights in general) are actually intelligent and aren’t just mindless attempts to spam bigger and bigger attacks at the opponents until they stop fighting lol.

What is Zoro even going to do when he discovers King’s race? Use generic cool-pose attack #56 to slash King out of the sky? I would seriously love to know what figuring out King’s race is going to do for Zoro in terms of netting him an advantage. Everyone knows Zoro is just going to win this fight by eventually landing some mindless cool-pose attack, absolutely nothing Zoro can figure out about King’s race will change that lol.
that's oda for you, he's really suck at making a fights outside his MC's, most of his ideas on fights are limited, thats why he likes to add kidding plot on majority of his fights, like taking a break for snack in the middle of battle, hunger pangs etc, even those techniques that looks like it came from a 5 yr old boy, like tricehelicopter, brachio bomber, also did you remember how luffy zoro and killer figured out that the only way to stop Apoo's atack was by covering their ears, now all of a sudden that scene become irrelevant , Drake knows where apoo attack goes only by tracing his way of sight, lol so drake has apoo vision now. xd

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
where is the oden haki?
uddenly, Enma becomes out of control and starts sucking Zoro's Haki from his arm (like the first time he used it).

Zoro: "Wowaaaaaaaah!!!
“Enma”!!!"

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Zoro: "Is that the famous toughness
of “dragons” and “dinosaurs”!!?"

Zoro: "I hit him several times, but there's no blood at all...!!
King is a dragon+ dinosaur but kata is stronger than him:mihanha::mihanha::mihanha:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
When the beak is 100% inside King's face, King drops his crest and his head shoots off.

King: "“Tempura Udon” (Proud Imperial Marten - 貂自尊皇 (テンプラウドン))"

King's head shoots out like a slingshot, the attack is similar to Luffy's “Gomu Gomu no Kane” (although the scene is a bit confusing). Zoro hardly dodges it, he says it cannot be defended becouse it's like a laser beam.

King: "In ancient times
this is how Pteranodons hunt their preys!!"

Zoro attacks King with “Sanbyaku Rokujuu Pondo Hou" (360 Pound Cannon) but King easily dodges it and starts shooting at Zoro. As he dodges the shots, Zoro thinks that he can't continue fighting this way becouse he will run out of energy before King. Zoro asks a question to King.

Zoro: "That fire on your back is a Pteranodon's special skill too!?"

King: "No, it's different."

Zoro: "Different!!
Come down here and talk with me!!
“Santouryuu” (Three Swords Style).
“Kokujou Oo Tatsu Maki” (Black Rope Dragon Twister)!!! "

Zoro attacks King again but King covers himself with his wings and blocks the attack. Zoro asks him again.

Zoro: "Is that the famous toughness
of “dragons” and “dinosaurs”!!?"

King: "That's right... But I'm something MORE than that!!
I'm a little more “special” than others!! "

Kinguu
but kata is special yc1
Kata>king
king weakest yc1
Oda::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

If it wasn't obvious already luffy is many many many times stronger than zoro.

King's head shoots out like a slingshot, the attack is similar to Luffy's “Gomu Gomu no Kane” (although the scene is a bit confusing). Zoro hardly dodges it, he says it cannot be defended becouse it's like a laser beam.

Zoro can barely dodge kings attack wich is similar to that of luffy, only difference is luffy is much faster and has advanced coc.
Zoro fans in the mud

Status
Not open for further replies.