Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol King can shoot his own beak like a beam

Zoro needs better reaction speed and a skill to bypass King's durability

Everything about King is about his race being unique, they have unique durability.

Yonko commanders who are vets know about King's gimmicks since their captains know a lot, especially BMP where BM knows more about races

:milaugh:I thought Zoro will mid diff King lol
He's very tired already...getting tossed around lol
Zoro struggling to overcome a dura gimmick... he's gonna sweat hard to overcome fs

King >= Current Zoro ?

BTW just cause zoro (who lacks great coo and reaction) can't dodge King, doesn't mean others will struggle.
1. How does Zoro lack reaction? Your just talking again
2. King special ability isn't revealed yet and has tank attacks Kaido was leaking out blood from
3. King is a monster

Can you first of all stop sounding like a weeaboo 101 virgin testicle faced reddit dork and type like a normal human being?

Secondly idk why you mentioning all these characters when I am telling you Zoro low diffs Luffy.

He shits on Luffy in literally every stat. Zoros Tatsumaki did more damage to Kaido than all of Luffy's offense combined

Luffy base Adv CoC punch equally clashes with Hybrid Kaido Adv Coc and splits sky only feats seen by Top Tiers.

Zolo clashes with Ling and gets sent flying into rocks even with Oden haki and super mink senzu bean.

:ihaha:

Zolo couldn't even push Luffy to Gear 2nd at this point. Heck... Law and Midd wouldn't even need to use Awakening on Zolo.

Zolo proving without the other 4 on the rooftop he's not YC1 Level

:denzimote::kawak:

:myman: KING CARRIED BY HIS RACE
ZORO CARRIED BY Oden's sword lol

King is known wildfire because of his race manipulating fire thar he uses.
King has special dura because of his race
King is known in the world because of his race which is mainly the reason why he's strong not skills nor haki.

Told fanboys that his hype revolved around his race, his gimmick is racial
He's not like Katakuri and Oden who are ultimate commanders with CoC, advanced haki etc...
I don't see why that's such a big deal. Big Mom can destroy the people you mentioned and she's carried by her supernatural mutant body.

I've always considered King strong and believe he would fight Zoro from the beginning. King is looking better and better and so is Zoro. Zoro looking strong doesn't mean King looks weak.
You just argued that King looks worse than Zoro because he's failing to put Zoro down despite all of his attacks. That's absolutely ridiculous, as they've been fighting for like 5 minutes.

King looks 100 times better than Zoro right now, and it's no contest. All Zoro can do is defend, and he's struggling to do that. And any attack he has managed to squeeze in has done no damage whatsoever.

Only Zoro fans would even dare to argue that their favorite getting their ass handed to them, means their favorite actually looks better. The logic behind this is mind melting.

:myman: KING CARRIED BY HIS RACE
ZORO CARRIED BY Oden's sword lol

King is known wildfire because of his race manipulating fire thar he uses.
King has special dura because of his race
King is known in the world because of his race which is mainly the reason why he's strong not skills nor haki.

Told fanboys that his hype revolved around his race, his gimmick is racial
He's not like Katakuri and Oden who are ultimate commanders with CoC, advanced haki etc...
Lol even pre-ryou Luffy defeated Katakuri, post rooftop Zoro with ryou for now didn't injured King. Imagine King vs Katakuri, katakuri will lose 10 of 10 times. King is just a better fighter.
What enma did to king particularly here ? it just sucked more of zoro's haki and not oden btw.

You are so salty lmao, of course King is special because of his race that's why everyone were wanking lunarians even WB.

1. When King vs able to show casual wind slices that were multiple times stronger than Kaido, at first I admit I was kind thrown off. At that point I wasn't sure what to think.

2. Then he performs AP feats from punches and kicks that send Zoro flying multiple times farther than anything Katakuri was show doing, manga wise, I dont know about anime.

3. From the hall, he wing punched Zoro, Zoro who is a beast at defense, he wind punched him all the way through multiple areas and then through the Onigashima skull itself, something only Yonkous and Luffy do (breaking the skull) and Momo dragon form, but from the hall.

4. He has shown ridiculous speed feats and was able to speed blitz from the hall to outside the skull in a moment.

5. Now this chapter, he perform better blocking feat than Lord Kaido, here:

6. He says he is even more special than anyone from his side.

I don't think King is stronger than Kaido, but he stronger than Big Mom that is forsure.

Status
Not open for further replies.