Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Except it didn’t happen in manga. Reread marineford bro.
Marco don’t deal damage to admirals.
‘Manga show Izo damage kadio. But izo is useless against Akainu the Grim Reaper even izo is with whitebeard commander help.

Feats say Akainu> admirals > yonko.
Admirals only dealt damage to YCs when they were distracted.
Marineford marco was being portrayed as equal to kizaru when they made fun of each others attacks too.

:gokulaugh:BTW

King's attack is fast as laser beams? Which Sanji can easily dodge multiple of them ?

King blitzing zoro whose forte isn't CoO and reaction speed

King is impressive but the more you think of it
He doesn't have better attack speed than Base Sanji/Marco.
He is not special for his attack speed anyways. It's his abnormal body

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
You and your exaggerating.

King's dura doesn't "shit" on Yamao, the only character who has survived Thunder Bagua on head and still conscious.
The way Zoro admitted he cannot defeat King in his current state suggests that his AP is not good enough to. Even if he was unable to use Asura his Base attacks would not manage to bring him down and so far are merely tickling. King's durability is phenomenal, Yamato can't remotely compare. I mean Zoro's best base output should manage to damage Kaido to a similar extent funnily. I would place Kaido's durability above on paper but not by much.

She is likely close to be defeated anyway, it's not it would take 10 Thunder Bagua to bring her down, or even 5.

:milaugh:King trolling Zoro and trashing him

But they told me Katakuri would beat zoro
Base Katakuri would troll diff Zoro as he did vs luffy
I'm now right, Zoro can't beat Katakuri until many arcs after coz if he needs to think hard and get better skills to beat King ... imagine the struggle to bypass FS

"Zoro can gold his own vs kaido 1v1" lol let him match King evenly first then we can discuss that

Zolo fans gone from.

- Zolo won't leave the rooftop he wants to fight Kaido.

- Zolo will heal up and go back to fight Kaido as King is a low diff fight.

- Zolo will one shot King and go fight Kaido again.

- King could give Kaido a mid diff fight.

- King could beat Kaido.

:kobeha:

Their descent into unlimited supplies of copium has been hilarious ZKK yeah right more like ZDBK (Zoro Defeated By King).

The way Zoro admitted he cannot defeat King in his current state suggests that his AP is not good enough to. Even if he was unable to use Asura his Base attacks would not manage to bring him down and so far are merely tickling. King's durability is phenomenal, Yamato can't remotely compare. I mean Zoro's best base output should manage to damage Kaido to a similar extent funnily. I would place Kaido's durability above on paper but not by much.

She is likely close to be defeated anyway, it's not it would take 10 Thunder Bagua to bring her down, or even 5.
There is no one that can survive 10 Thunder Baguas
Stop with your clowning

Status
Not open for further replies.