Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah last time I red the manga, Katakuri lost to a dude who can't push base Kaido past neg-diff.

And King is fighting the dude who permanently scarred Hybrid Kaido and blocked/tanked the strongest attack in the series.

Now hop off Katakuri's dick & go read again
Katakuris stronger than king by far. Take the wank elsewhere.

Zoros ap is strong using asura. Everything else is below average.

Zoro in wci was half luffys strength. So you think him getting a shortcut for advanced coa through a magic sword isn't the only reason he sliced kaido? :whitepress::laughmoji:

Zoros speed and battle abilities are still far behind wci luffys. He's gonna be there at the end of this fight but he was never there before this despite your shit headcanon.

Then tell Oda that because why is he writing stupid bullshit of King no selling attacks that made Kaido cough up blood, get his scales cut, get white eyed, get rocked and scream like a bitch and even leave Luffy?

Either Oda is on crack of King is stronger than Kaido, which one is it?
Because that attack didn't do shit to Kaido in the long run.
Post automatically merged:

Everything else is below average.
Since when?

Then tell Oda that because why is he writing stupid bullshit of King no selling attacks that made Kaido cough up blood, get his scales cut, get white eyed, get rocked and scream like a bitch and even leave Luffy?

The fact remains that Kaido was dicking around during all of that. Letting those attacks hit him. King is actively defending against the attacks. King wouldn't survive a fraction of the damage that Kaido allowed to be imparted on him, and he's still trucking along like nothing.

Marco had King coughing up blood and Zoro can't damage him. So by your logic Marco > King > Kaido

Lmao 1v5 zoro was poking a non serious kaido with a stick😭😭😭 the cope is hilarious. Zoros best attack made kaido tell him to be grateful cause he's not ready yet😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤯🤯😂

King is strong and has some "bullshit" with his race, on top of being an ancient zoan, but I think that mainly just puts him on level playing field with other top commanders, who also have bullshit, like Marco with his regeneration and Katakuri with his FS.

I think you could probably make an argument for King outlasting both Marco and Katakuri in a fight due to how tough he is, as well as the fact he doesn't seem to be losing stamina like Marco was, and Katakuri is someone who is noted to have his FS weaken if he fought for an extended period of time.

King is strong and has some "bullshit" with his race, on top of being an ancient zoan, but I think that mainly just puts him on level playing field with other top commanders, who also have bullshit, like Marco with his regeneration and Katakuri with his FS.

I think you could probably make an argument for King outlasting both Marco and Katakuri in a fight due to how tough he is, as well as the fact he doesn't seem to be losing stamina like Marco was, and Katakuri is someone who is noted to have his FS weaken if he fought for an extended period of time.
Mans kata has fought for way longer than king has wth🤔

that guy earlier in the thread called it, i think hes right. you cant hurt king as long as his fire's burning or something
That could be an interesting idea. I wonder how it will be confirmed or play out. I'm still hoping that King is just toying with Zoro right now and hasn't pulled out his "big moves". By the tone in the spoilers with him attack Zoro with his sword, he seems to be messing around.

Status
Not open for further replies.