Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he was fighting Luffy, and he was vastly superior to Luffy. I imagine that he wasn't using as much stamina because he was so far above Luffy, in comparison to someone who may be closer to him in terms of level.
Lmao from what we've seen. It's It's same exact case. Zoros as far beneath king as luffy was beneath kata

The only explanation is that Hakai falls under the trope of being an energy based attack that we see riddled throughout shonen manga and comics in general.

You see shit like that in Dragon Ball all the time, where a character gets hit with an energy attack that could decimate a planet, and not get pushed back at all, but then they get kicked and are sent flying through like 5 mountains.

There is no need to dig deep into it. It's just tropes. The proof of the strength of the attacks are judged solely on the damage caused. Not by how much it can send someone flying.
King attack didn't only send Zoro flying it wothstood Zoro attack force and sent him flying.

Lmao from what we've seen. It's It's same exact case. Zoros as far beneath king as luffy was beneath kata
By the looks of it yeah he is, but I think King seems to be wearing down Zoro better than Katakuri wore down Luffy. Maybe thats just because Zoro has worse stamina. And this was a fresh Zoro as well.

I wonder whats the purpose of Zoro's comment about King's wings, if its tied to whatever is happenin with his durability or if its just Oda's way of confirming that they are indeed real(something that I personaly wondered) because they will have some lore importance

By the looks of it yeah he is, but I think King seems to be wearing down Zoro better than Katakuri wore down Luffy. Maybe thats just because Zoro has worse stamina. And this was a fresh Zoro as well.
Worse stamina and worse endurance. To be expected tho. Luffys literally known for those traits above almost any character in the show

Then tell Oda that because why is he writing stupid bullshit of King no selling attacks that made Kaido cough up blood, get his scales cut, get white eyed, get rocked and scream like a bitch and even leave Luffy?

Either Oda is on crack of King is stronger than Kaido, which one is it?
No King has better Durban than Kaido. Are yall stupid. You can have things better than Yonkous. Katakuri has way better observation than BM. That doesn't mean he Kaido powerlevel.

Almost all of his opponents are black/brown people:

Oda said he would be a police officer in real life:

And his one white opponent, Kaku turns into an AFRICAN animal:
https://imgur.com/a/VwpinjB

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:
First giving death threats now taking Zoro racist meme to next level

You okay dude?
When did Zoro fans hurt you?

More BS.

Luffy couldn't hurt Kaido when he fought him at the beginning of Wano. Zoro's mid level attack, dragon twister, cut through his scales and cause internal damage. Zoro's flying dragon blaze scared the crap out of Big Mom and Kaido.

Let's be real, the only reason you hype up Boundman AP do much is to try to make the BMP YC the strongest YC. Based on everything we've seeing and learning the BMP YC are the weakest commanders.

Even way back in Punk hazard Luffy's attacks couldn't hurt the dragon Zoro killed.
That's cause of the magic swords shortcut. Without the sword he's not cutting kaido. Its a shortcut for advanced coa. It's really not hard to understand. There isn't a certain level of force required to cut kaido. It's the haki and how it's being applied.

However zoros force is still only just now reaching wci luffys level. He'll always be half of luffys strength. This was portrayed in ennies lobby very very clearly you illiterate buffoon.

Also not because I'm a zoro hater. I'm really not. But kata>King any day. Kings been woefully trash as a first commander and I'm hoping oda steps his portrayal up.

Status
Not open for further replies.