Not open for further replies.
Zoro's Tatsumaki vs Kaido

A lot of External Blood

A lot of internal blood/internal damage

A lot of screaming

White Eyes

Killer says he cut through Kaido's Scales

Big Mom says he actually cut Kaido

So an attack that did this much damage to Kaido both from feats perspective, portrayal perspective, dialogue and context did no damage to King at all when he covers himself with his wings.

Then how are King's wings not durable than Kaido?
Lmaooooo kaido not even in his strongest form who isn't even serious and wanted to see the full strength of the supernova present had got surprised in a 1v5:gokulaugh:
Don't get me wrong. It's impressive. He could do the same I'm sure if king just stood there and let him attack... what's your point?

Yeah, I know. I was specifically talking about their defense. Kaido's selling point is his defensive capabilities—especially his durability. It's the primary reason why he's the WSC, not his attack power or observation. So it doesn't make much sense for King to be better than Kaido at the same area that he excels in. It's like Marco having more DC than Whitebeard or Katakuri being more durable to Big Mom.

As do all Zoan users, not all of them are as good as Kaido though.

I hope Oda at least lets her kill the guy before Zoro shows up to save her.
1. King Race was hyped up to be Gods even tho WB had Giant's, Minks etc... on his Ship. Zoro who just faced Kaido even puts Kaido Dragon form in the discussion to figure out wtf is going on cause Zoro has cut Kaido. Unless its something to do with Kings flames doing something.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You are going to see full capabilities of Kaido once we get full focus on Luffy vs Kaido fight just like how King got focus now....then we will see how much we have actually seen from Kaido on rooftop fight....
Luffy's fights will always shit on every other fight that happens in the same arc—the reason why I don't show much interest in Zoro>Luffy comments. Kaido will definitely show more than what we know, but I doubt we're getting anything new as far as it concerns Kaido's durability.

All Zoro has to remember that Onigiri did make King "bleed" if that is all the concern Zoro had....
I think Zoro's talking about Zoan/Hybrid King. He also probably recovered from the damage he took from Onigiri.

That's illogical. Every time Zoro gets a new sword he gets stronger. Shisui then Enma, Shisui < Enma. Each sword Zoro had to train and master if Enma was on the level of Shisui then Zoro wouldnt need to train to prevent the haki succ.

That doesnt make any sense. Zoro wasnt distracted the first time he was caught off-guard by the succ. Hearing a shamisen is hardly a distraction, Luffy being eaten by Kaido is a bigger distraction along with every other instance Zoro shifted tracks.
The first time was to show Enma effect .
Zoro trained to keep such under control.

We don't know what Hiyori tell Zoro tbh maybe he knows the music means something ( this could have been simply offpaneled ).

Luffy case ? Well maybe is cuz the shamisen is something outside fighting .

But still humans rule this world..
:endthis::endthis:
This is what I always found funny

Almost every race in One Piece has some crazy ability or insane strength from birth but humans still rule the world

Ik devil fruits and skill close the gap but I find it kinda funny that there isn’t a single top tier fishman when they’re born 10x stronger than humans

You do know King bled for onigiri....also Queen bled for Chopper attack......not hurting could also implies that not dealing significant damage...Kaido bleed from attacks but next panel he looks clean.....it is same as not getting hurt.....
Yes which is why Oda put distinction. He was laughing at Chopper amd making fun of Sanji, but with Marco shockwave he said it hurt him. Zoro twister Kaido said it hurt him. Maybe It has to do with Kings flames

This is what I always found funny

Almost every race in One Piece has some crazy ability or insane strength from birth but humans still rule the world

Ik devil fruits and skill close the gap but I find it kinda funny that there isn’t a single top tier fishman when they’re born 10x stronger than humans
Maybe its coz humans population are like 90% in OP world? I agree on fishman tho maybe jinbei will be strongest fishmen in this world (not counting jack)

Durability is Kaido's most hyped stat tho. Like, ever since his intro...
He is durable tho, but he has crazy Endurance. King Race is better than Dragons, but i don't think its better than Oni's who continet pullers

I would say Oni>Lunarians>Dragon>Dino in terms of who gets the most benefits. Yamato can take a beating just like Kaido. WB had giants, minks etc.. on his Ship yet said Lunarians were Gods. Zoro just brought up dinos/Dragons and King said he better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.