Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be like that in a chapter where Zoro dealt 0 damage to King using his favorite move.
It doesn't change the fact King is using different forms and different powers and still can't beat a nerfed Zoro. Don't look at it as a bad thing for King. Zoro is just that strong. But I still find a suspicious that King hasn't used his fire power nor has Zoro used his fire render technique. I think that's going to be the key to defeating him.

I'm excited for King as well because with every new chapter he's in he's looking more and more powerful.

Zoro doesn't really have internal attacks
All of his attacks do external damages even Ashura!

Killer and Law wouldn't need to know what's King race to hurt him badly.

I'm not saying Killer beats King but he's not gonna suffer like Zoro

Wait a minute.

I just realized something.

Zoro is getting owned by King and it hasn’t even been close to 15 minutes.

A tired Marco fought King several times longer than Chopper fought Queen (half an hour). And tag teamed King and Queen for the duration of the oni plague (an hour ish).

Did a tired Marco literally last 10x longer against King than Enma Zoro?
I mean…it’s Marco the Phoenix. He’s a different beast :kayneshrug:

G

Gorosei Informer

I feel like Oda is threatened by a gun from a die hard narutard to follow his orders , wtf he is doing in the last chapters?
In marineford we didn’t have a single comedy scene , why he is doing this , isn’t this a war ?
There was 1 scene at Marineford at least but yes it was very minimal and much more different/serious in tone:

Unfortunately with Big Meme in this arc and Queen, and Apoo, its added immense goofiness from that alone. Definitely not the ton3e I was expecting at all from Kaidos arc.

Maybe Oda is saving the true seriousness, brutality, horror, despair, deaths etc for the final war? With all the factions too I imagine?

King and Kaido are both at far different levels. Also, that Luffy was significantly weaker than current Luffy.
Clearly luffy aint on King's level, King hasn't clashed with Luffy just Kaido and Queen likewise Sanji admitted he wasn't strong enough to go to the roof so he clashed with King fought Queen, Zoro is the only person to deal with both Yonko and both commanders in this arc.
He was a whole world apart from Kuri and Luffy still got dropped off the island

Status
Not open for further replies.