Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay apart from that facelift slingshot, King letting Zoro tire out and then beating him at his own game while using CoA is absolutely filthy and I love it:crazwhat:

King a smartass mf. If Dragon twister didnt do shit then either Zoro gonna have to pull out Asura or use that Hiyori love powerup real soon

Im actually disappointed that King will get beaten in 5 min or less without taking significant damage at this moment, that doesnt seem very YC1-respectful to me.

King never said he had better durability that Kaido lol, he just has features other than being a dragon (lunarian heritage) that add to his durability, so do Queen (cyborg base) and Kaido (mythical superior fruit, oni, Yonko level base stats).
King literally tanked an attack Kaido was bleeding, screaming and said hurt him without bleeding. Yes King is better durability wise than all of that.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
King low diffed Sanji in anime
King mid-diffing Zoro in manga
Wing > Wings :king:
Memes aside.
Serious talk.

Aside from...you know....almost everything else on this raid, I really like the dynamic Oda created for Zoro and Sanji, using King and Queen.
Queen rapping about "we are the Calamities that protect Kaido", the world's strongest creature, they have MASSIVE BOUNTIES, which means the WG considers them EXTREMELY dangerous threats. If Luffy was a 5th Yonko by reaching a 1.5B bounty, King and Queen are dangerously close themselves. And the more impressive part, is that they got these bounties by being subordinates themselves, not Captains, unlike Luffy
That panel when they are standing on the Live Floor like these freaking Kaijus, murdering everyone on sight....fucking amazing.
And, against these freaking Titans, we have the two Wings of the Future Pirate King. Zoro and Sanji bounties are gonna skyrocket so hard, it's actually funny. A fucking boss character like motherfucking Jinbe probably won't even come close to the 1B mark, meanwhile the "Wings" are getting a 1B ADDED to their bounties (Zoro a little more, since I believe he will pass the 1.5B mark in order to be consistent with him always surpassing Luffy's marks by a little).

Despite this raid being 90% atrociously bad, is cool to take a step back and soak these accomplishments by the members of the crew.

And, btw, this is part of the reason I wanted Yamato vs Jack so bad. Not only both characters would get a clean 1v1 so showcase their abilities way better, but it would include Yamato on this "Monster" dynamic of the crew. I don't like her standing out like a sore thumb as it is. Stalling Kaido was nice, but getting a clean 1v1 would have been way better, IMO.
Anyway,
YC's rule, Zoro is getting a hard fight like pre-TS glory days, Sanji is being brought back to the M3 dynamic like he should. Life would be better only if Oda offscreened all of the filler fights and focused on the M3 ones.
:sanmoji::zosleepy::luffydab:

Lol I think I know where that King face comes from. I think this is some sort of Japanese game show thing. Although I couldn't find a good clip from a game show, so this one will do instead. Basically pantyhose tug of war with your head... I remember seeing a similar face in Komi san manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.