Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King
Lunarian dna + ancient dino zoan
Queen
Cybernetic body + ancient dino zoan

Based on black maria the oni race doesnt seem particularly special when it comes to durability but like most species the average is still probably higher than your average human

Jack is part Fishman but i don't think they do either really

In the Tatsumaki vs King, did Oda also draw haki leak from the swords? Just a genuine question, I don't remember it and I am lazy asf to search for it
Eh no, there is not.
Ok, I get what you meant @Gol D. Roger

Still, I think the attacks are equal.
King just blocked it better with his wings than Kaido in his most durable form.
Durability wise, King's wings > Kaido's scales > King's body (not the wings).
Basically King shielding himself with the wings = living version of Bartolomeo's barrier.

it's either BOAT or VOAT that zoro can hear hyori play the shamisen all the way across onigashima.
both abilities activate at life or death situations (at least that's the case for zoro and luffy).
i thought only kaido and big mom can push current zoro into a tight spot, but king has proven time and time again that he's even more dangerous than the two yonko combined (given that big mom has the AP of a 2nd YC).
i expected king to be powerful but not this powerful, god damn!
zoro who can stop hakai is instantly sent flying by king's attacks.

Finally we have more panels fight with different choreography, switching range fight into close fight, mutating the fight between beam laser into swordsmanship, very dinamyc, much more interesting than all the rest of the fights which we have seeing so far (bar 2Yonko vs 5N).

Big Mom vs Law,Kidd just 3 pictures, all boring shit, in which DF power are working.

Queen vs Sanji a lot talk no action, both clowns goofy characters.

king vs Zoro very interesting King is getting hit, no doubt but there is something very special about his race that make him very tanky or he has an extreme fast recovery which heal Zoro' slash wound.

And let be honest, PU of Zoro dont make me laugh....:suresure:, Zoro hacky is getting drain my god you stupid candy,condo boy that not a PU, that Zoro hacky getting drain, you know guys over 20 years no one was able to tame Enma because they were scare of this extremely drawback power. You get extreme Ap attack, at the cost of becoming dust if you are not careful in managing your own hacky.

Fuckin clowns :ihaha::risitavirus:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It s the same attack but with lower amount haki
The amount of haki doesnt matter
He should be able to cut king with ez but he can t
The attack in this chap would cut kaido with ez but with lower damage
The amount of Haki does matter because it improves your AP. I am not saying Zoro needs to fully release Enma just to cut Kaido as even Scabbards were able to do it with attacks that are weaker than unnamed Hakified attacks from Zoro. But it's worth noting that Kaido only ever received noteworthy damage when Zoro fully released Enma.

Based on?
I tried to look for panel when Zoro tatsumakied Kaido. Nothing implies he puts more effort in that 1 compared to here against King.
If anything, now against King, there is 1 panel that zooms in Zoro's stance before performing Tatsumaki. He looks more serious here.
He fully released Enma against Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.