Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
But all of the admirals have been portrayed to be roughly equal power. So you think King beats Kizaru, King beats Aokiji, King beats Fujitora, and King beats Akainu.
Akainu isnt an admiral anymore so he doesnt have thay portrayal but king can beat fujitora.
Fuji was having trouble with dressrosa zoro and luffy and after all..

@Shiroyru Read this dialogue
Zoro had fought a Dragon (Kaido) and Dinosaur (King) with forte being durability and King says following

Zoro: So in the end, for both Dragons and you Dinosaurs...
Zoro: ...is durability your forte!!?
King: !!!
King: That's correct...but it's even more so in my case!!

So even King says he's more durable than the dragon that Zoro fought Kaido.
But of course he is because

King's wings ARE more durable than Kaido's scales, there is no getting around it.
And Luffy needs Advanced Conqueror's Haki to only do tatsumaki level damage to Kaido, so he seriously can't do any damage to king

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
How is it a hard counter when it effect just about everyone the same
Zoro having swords doesn't somehow mean durable characters are his weaknesses. Its like saying characters that are stronger than jinbe hard counter him

If anything zoro has a hard counter ability with him being able to cut fire
There seems to be a "secret" to hurting King and it's not necessarily based on having higher AP. So yes, he hard counters someone who's main selling point is insanely strong AP.

@stairs-kun I think that your hints about the chapter are accurate. Tell me if I'm correct:

- The dude covered in Fire: King protecting himself
- Arnold saying I am going to help you: Fuga helping Yamato?
- Frodo, It's done: Hiyori baiting Orochi (Orochi's death is imminent, he's done)
- The Katana: Enma part?
- The long range attack/laser: King's weird attack?

:crazwhat:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Imagine Oda has Katakuri doing some goofy attack move with a goofy face lol

Oda takes King and Queen as dudes he can make them look like clowns
Yes oda only made katakuris entire backstory being people making fun of him because of how goofy he looks and even added a gag of his face when he was eating donuts.

Last edited:

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
@stairs-kun I think that your hints about the chapter are accurate. Tell me if I'm correct:

- The dude covered in Fire: King protecting himself
- Arnold saying I am going to help you: Fuga helping Yamato?
- Frodo, It's done: Hiyori baiting Orochi (Orochi's death is imminent, he's done)
- The Katana: Enma part?
- The long range attack/laser: King's weird attack?

:crazwhat:
Not exactly, but close enough.:arnoling:

King's Wing gauntlet

Condition:
- King covers himself with his wings just like he does in this chapter.
- Heal after every round.

Round 1: Oden's Togen Totsuka
Round 2: Dressrosa KKG
Round 3: Dressrosa ISDS
Round 4: King Punch
Round 5: Kaido's Thunder Bagua
Round 6: Whitebeard's Quake Punch
Round 7: Hakai

Edit
Breakfast Rounds
Round 0: Gamma Knife
Round 0.5: Kidd's awakening

Can he clear?
@Echizen_Jo_Ndule @TheAncientCenturion @Zowo @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @ShishioIsBack @HA001 @Patryipe

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
There seems to be a "secret" to hurting King and it's not necessarily based on having higher AP. So yes, he hard counters someone who's main selling point is insanely strong AP.
@Albino 👑 my point is that the unnatural durability is based on some ability and it's not necessarily Raw Durability. If it's Raw Durability King would tank it normally but he had to block it.

Status
Not open for further replies.