Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:moonwalk:
luffyfans mad salty
zolo s opponent more durable than luffy s opponent
king washes 1010 luffy :josad:
Zoro aient having all plot armor that Luffy had vs katakuri. Zoro aient fighting King for over 10hours but max 15minutes. Hey that are just details right? King that his race is so special that 3 Yonko knew about him.
Zoro having a nerft plot - time is against Zoro and also Enma so far is nerfing Zoro in this fight to the extend that Enma is causing more pain to Zoro than all rocks walls Zoro destroyed :shocking::myman:

I think Oda did it on purpose, since he want his hybrid kinda different to his base form.
You can see Oda loving to draw Base King, I assume he choose this way since for awakening later he can show a mix hybrid version of both base and zoan to make King even looking moore beastly, like this:

A version where he have both wings and both hands to use them to protect himself and speed up.
I think we going to see King true form when he going to use awakening.
If King ends up looking like that I'm gonna start spamming King is a Top Tier threads

:crazwhat:

King lookin good, his wing gimmick dumb tho. Why would his wings be capable of withstanding Zoro haki, but his body unable to handle Marco knee?? FS/Regeneration are much more effective counter abilities.

it’s also seemly only relevant against Zoro. If it’s actually just the wings like hinted. Marco already shown he can hurt King normally, an he has attacks that bypass durability. Kata FS would allow him to aim around the wings, like against G4. Even the rest of the roof top, just completely bypass the shit with there abilities. Killer sonic shit, Law basically everything, an Luffy ACoA.

Kaido and Big Mom don't need a mere YC "shield" to protect them from anything. you posted a huge text with just nonsense.
full agenda post
In fact it is, Katakuri was legit the shield of Big mom at the teaparty, he and Perospero where the reason why Capone plan to kill her didn´t work. Also Queen himself said that all three calamity are the shield of Kaido to protect him.
Big mom CoO is worse, in fact Katakuri is the one who rule under her, we see how he controll everything after the teaparty,like orders and such things.

Even Luffy have his two shields, his two wings.
Saying Yonkou doesn´t have shield are bullshit, you legit not read the manga if you not think like that.

So,Zoro is fighting a Bound man+ level guy in base?LOL
Yeah and we see how Zoro getting overpowered right and left by King, his attacks destroying mountains, throw Zoro away.
Zoro is a physical monster, it speaks for King physical power for throwing Zoro like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.