Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji will be getting the same treatment next chapter I guess. Now that he has destroyed his raid suit, his exoskeleton will still not be enough to defeat Queen I guess. He needs something more. Exoskeleton will let him injure Queen and tank some of Queen’s attacks. He needs more than that surely to defeat Queen. This arc should be massive growth arc for SHs atleast for monster trio imo (in terms of strength and power)

Thanks for posting the scene and showing that Zoro didn't move from his spot and proceeds to sleep. lol
Exactly, I prove facts and you change up your post.
Why do you think Zoro is nerfed?
The characters fully healed in the cover all their stuff marks and bruises disappear.

Look at Big Mom. It looks like she has never been in a fight.

Zoro is really tired. That why he's breathing so heavy so shows the medicine didn't recover his stamina.

Sanji will be getting the same treatment next chapter I guess. Now that he has destroyed his raid suit, his exoskeleton will still not be enough to defeat Queen I guess. He needs something more. Exoskeleton will let him injure Queen and tank some of Queen’s attacks. He needs more than that surely to defeat Queen. This arc should be massive growth arc for SHs atleast for monster trio imo (in terms of strength and power)
I don't know if he need something more, probably. One thing is sure we will see Queen getting the upper hand for some moment. He will prove that he is still a monster.

its time for okama moves

Zoro is already running out of energy

:crazwhat:

What good was Zoro guzzling mink cum and returning to 100%

Marco fought King so much longer, much more effectively

Zoro fans are truly broken right now.....

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
TOEI WAS RIGHT AFTER ALL

SANJI ATTACK WITH RAID SUIT CANNOT HURT KING
ZORO ATTACK WITH ENMA CANNOT HURT KING

SANJI BLOCK LUNARIAN KICK
ZORO CAN'T BLOCK BASE SWORD SLASH

SANJI FAINTED
ZORO FAINTED

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Man,Sanji should have kept that suit:feelscryingman:

Direct comparison between A and B
B easily tanks the attack that wounded A
"Well that makes B tougher than A"

Direct comparison between King and Kaido
King easily tanks the attack that wounded Kaido
Literally the very same attack
"Shut up that does not make him tougher"

Ok.
It seems that when there's Zoro involved people forget any kind of coherence.

Wait are some people saying King tougher than kiado cause king block a attack Kaido took and then Kaido said it all good and did a even stronger attack all while in his weakness form and was having fun lol .
Kaido never said it's all good. He said Zoro's tatsumaki hurt him and he has no defense in Dragon form, his skin is the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.