Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with getting beat up against such an opponent. The fight is way more intense because Zoro is getting beat up like that.
should be tho, the cultists told everybody Zoro one shots
:josad:

Besides, I'd rather have that than boring ass staring contest against a Meme and have your awakening be a bootleg version of Gamma Knife. Just trash tbh.
Oda had to get the b listers settle before he blows everyone any with the Yonko. Who the hell would care about King once Kaido/Meme start going all out?
Also, you might wanna respect Zoro's power a bit more like your boy Law does.

This is why ur fandom currently going thro the ringer. U guys think AP the be all end all. Law shock a B lister can cause damage to Kaido. Most Y1C lvl characters like Zoro can’t lol

He said he's more than all the dinosaurs and the dragon on Onigashima. There ends the conversation.
He didn't say all dinosaurs on onigashima

Zoro asked him if that's the legendary durability of a dino, king confirmed that it's the case to then say that he's more than just a dino

He never said I'm more durable than all ancient zoans no matter if the user is enhanced or not

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Can you show the actual quote where king says hes tougher than anyone in onigashima 🤔
Zoro: So in the end, for both Dragons and you Dinosaurs...
Zoro: ...is durability your forte!!?
King: !!!
King: That's correct...but it's even more so in my case!!
King: You see...I might just be a tad unique/special!!
King: I'll be a good sport and challenge you with swords!!
Dinosaurs and Dragons - refers to Beast Pirates and Kaido.
"Even more so in my case" - more durable than everyone else. The conversation is about durability.
Literally eats an attack that cut Kaido in the chapter.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He didn't say all dinosaurs on onigashima

Zoro asked him if that's the legendary durability of a dino, king confirmed that it's the case to then say that he's more than just a dino

He never said I'm more durable than all ancient zoans no matter if the user is enhanced or not
The conversation was about the durability of all the Dinosaurs and the Dragon on Onigashima - refers to the Beast Pirates and Kaido.

Imagine struggling to understand this.

lmao most of the damage got blocked by his swords and Law bailed zolo’s sorry ass out from that attack

stop being delusional and think zolo took the whole attack lmao
Now think about the level of retardation this sentence is "lmao most of the damage got blocked by his swords" :
Unless you are 5 years old you know that force transfer between objects, if the sword receive 10N of Force his body will also receive 10N of Force , OTHERWISE WHAT'S THE POINT OF ZORO LIFTING WEIGHTS YOU FUCKING DUMBFUCK

Dinosaurs and Dragons - refers to Beast Pirates and Kaido.
"Even more so in my case" - more durable than everyone else. The conversation is about durability.
Literally eats and attack that cut Kaido in the chapter.
There's no everyone else lol
He's just more than a normal dino/dragon he has something special that makes him tougher

Queen is also tougher than your average due to him having a cyborg body on top of his dino body

Queen says he is a Cyborg that even Vegapunk didn't managed to create and that nobody never escaped from his Brachio Snake, that completely wrecks CoA masters

Zorofans:

King says he is a bit more than a Normal Ancient Zoa (also called Dragon fruit) probably because of his race:

Zorofans:

King>>>Kaido, LoL Queen is much inferior

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Last edited:
Now think about the level of retardation this sentence is "lmao most of the damage got blocked by his swords" :
Unless you are 5 years old you know that force transfer between objects, if the sword receive 10N of Force his body will also receive 10N of Force , OTHERWISE WHAT'S THE POINT OF ZORO LIFTING WEIGHTS YOU FUCKING DUMBFUCK
Moral of the story, without law he’d be a pile of blood.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
There's no everyone else lol
He's just more than a normal dino/dragon he has something special that makes him tougher

Queen is also tougher than your average due to him having a cyborg body on top of his dino body
"I might just be a bit more special" - What does that mean?
He also ate an attack which cut Kaido.

Is Queen more durable than Kaido now?

Status
Not open for further replies.