Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont have to explained that.back again when king eat gamma knife red rocks ashura iron punk togen totsuka and all the other strongest attack in raw and still rocking like they were all nothing.
Talking about drop test.i think you skip chapter 795 lol.
Yes I did because your missing the point.

Yes we saw Kaido take all those attacks but they all also damaged him 2 of which left permanent scars, 1 is from 20 years ago, another one is in base form versus 2 in dragon form and 2 in hybrid form but the only way to see who is better is to compare the attacks they both took which was tatsu Maki and oni giri and King wasnt as damaged

What Kaido is mostly showing is his endurance, we can see the damage buuilding throughout the fight, but he's been flying onigashima and started fighting with the scabbards, the 5, yamato, luffy momo yamato, and who ever else

Unless we see king jump from 10000m we will only know that King Is more special when it comes to durability as he said, I admit it might be different once the official drops

Since its practically confirmed that these weird zoan body things aren't awakening(they are stated as if they are the natural powers of these animals and kaku did it despite just getting his powers), I'm really interested to see how awakening will affect zoans that have unique body powers.

Perhaps King will be able to rapid fire his slingshot, like a machine gun; and maybe Queen will become massive like those worms from dune.

Status
Not open for further replies.