Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are people really say king is outperforming Kaido. Wtf?!?!! Kaido is the captain for a reason, King followed Kaido because he was in awe with his strength. There is no way King is tougher than Kaido. Zoro said you are like dragon and dinosaurs. He said yes but I’m also special. Special compared to Drake, sasaki, ulti etc but Kaido is special as well and on a completely different level.

Are people really say king is outperforming Kaido. Wtf?!?!! Kaido is the captain for a reason, King followed Kaido because he was in awe with his strength. There is no way King is tougher than Kaido. Zoro said you are like dragon and dinosaurs. He said yes but I’m also special. Special compared to Drake, sasaki, ulti etc but Kaido is special as well and on a completely different level.
They need to follow the narrative even if it signifies to lie to themselves.

Zoro is having the same trouble sanji was having or is still having the Dino toughness
SANJI OPPONENT IS NEVER SERIOUS HE ALWAYS FIGHT SILLY OPPONENTS WITH GAGS =
:cantseeme:

SANJI BLOCK TWO HAKI KICK/LUNARIAN KICK NO NAME KICK FROM KING NOTTHING IMPRRESIVE =

:cantseeme::cantseeme:

SANJI GOT NEG DIFF BY KING AND QUEEN IN 2v1 ZORO COULD HAVE HELD THEM OFF LONGER THEN MARCO =
:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

KING NEG DIFF SANJI AND MADE HIM FAINTED EVEN WITH RAID SUIT =
:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

SANJI ATTACK DOING NOTTHING TO KING AND QUEEN HE CANNOT MAKE THEM BLEED =

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

ENMA ZORO = RAID SUIT SANJI BOTH GOT NEG DIFF AND FAINTED BY KING

ZORO FANS TALK SHIT FOR 2 YEARS ABOUT SANJI PERFORMENCE AGAINST KING BUT SAME RESULT FOR THEM

SOON ENMA 2.0 POWER UP VS KING EXTREME DIFF NEAR DEATH BATTLE INCOMING!!

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:
:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:
:josad:
Post automatically merged:

So all that time zoro never hurt king nether did he draw blood from him just like sanji against Queen,, I wonder what zorotards going to say now :suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.