Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the new chapter again and had a few new thoughts:

- So Izo asked Marco to "give him a lift" to Kazenbo? - but how does Izo plan to defeat him - by shooting him ???

- Hiyori's last statement, "All i wants is for us to spend the rest of our lives together" is in bold - we all know Hiori wants to kill him, and it's just a trap but i wonder - what if she also dies ???

:noo::optimistic::kayneshrug:

G

Gorosei Informer

Happened.

:zosmug::ace::milaugh:

Post automatically merged:

- So Izo asked Marco to "give him a lift" to Kazenbo? - but how does Izo plan to defeat him - by shooting him ???

- Hiyori's last statement, "All i wants is for us to spend the rest of our lives together" is in bold - we all know Hiori wants to kill him, and it's just a trap but i wonder - what if she also dies ???

Oda will give her another death fake out lol. But he could be very cruel and let us think she's alive but have her be dead after all too, as a parallel/reference/inversion/subversion/whatever lmao of what happened to her before with Orochi and Denjiro ofc?

Speaking of which, where the fuck is Denjiro and why has he barely done anything?!

:nicagesmile::robinsweat::lusalty::emohiyo:

Post was good till you sayed "dies" :pepeke:

Status
Not open for further replies.