Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong where? In importance to the crew?

I will suggest reading the manga then rather than adapting to WG candies standards of trashing Zoro.
I’m not trashing zoro …i’m trashing you …zoro is a fine character yoûre the one who just play it like he’s invincible and even if the manga shows that he’s having a hard time with his opponent you start saying that king is the strongest YC1 (even stronger than katakuri and backman) …even tho you said chapters before that he will one shot king and king is the weakest yc after you saw that he clashed with sanji just to downplay him …i remember these days like it all happened today …just be honest with yourselves cuz you’re looking like clowns now

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I’m not trashing zoro …i’m trashing you …zoro is a fine character yoûre the one who just play it like he’s invincible and even if the manga shows that he’s having a hard time with his opponent you start saying that king is the strongest YC1 (even stronger than katakuri and backman) …even tho you said chapters before that he will one shot king and king is the weakest yc after you saw that he clashed with sanji just to downplay him …i remember these days like it all happened today …just be honest with yourself cuz you’re looking like clowns now
You whiny

Looking at ur postings you are yet another guy who can't handle the fact King is stronger than that fatass.

Another guy who believe Zoro = Sanji and King = Queen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoro is literally fighting a dude who is of the same importance in the crew as benn, kata, sabo and etc for their respective Captains.

Queen is a fat ass joker whose importance ends on Morley level.
Re read the manga my friend and tell me who’s the most important king or queen….king did absolutely nothing in wano ( except kicking big mom ship that later came back XD) and even since the start of onigashima !!!! He couldn’t even stop sanji from saving momo he had one thing to do 😂 after that he’s just flying around onigashima until he clashed with marco then zoro !!

You whiny ass bitch.

Looking at ur postings you are yet another bitch who can't handle the fact King is stronger than that fatass.

Another bitch who believe Zoro = Sanji and King = Queen.

Gtfo.
Resorting to insult while you get pointed out for the sheer lack of consistency in your opinion about King's power level, only solidifies that you don't have any counter argument. That's why they tease Zoro Wankers.

Zoro Wankers then : King is fodder.
Zoro Wankers now : King is Too Tier.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Re read the manga my friend and tell me who’s the most important king or queen….king did absolutely nothing in wano ( except kicking big mom ship that later came back XD) and even since the start of onigashima !!!! He couldn’t even stop sanji from saving momo he had one thing to do 😂 after that he’s just flying around onigashima until he clashed with marco then zoro !!
Read from when he started fighting Zoro.

What Queen did? Put his own crew in danger killing them alongside enemies?
Post automatically merged:

Resorting to insult while you get pointed out for the sheer lack of consistency in your opinion about King's power level, only solidifies that you don't have any counter argument. That's why they tease Zoro Wankers.

Zoro Wankers then : King is fodder.
Zoro Wankers now : King is Too Tier.
Lejas lame ass Yonko tard shown up.

You whiny ass bitch.

Looking at ur postings you are yet another bitch who can't handle the fact King is stronger than that fatass.

Another bitch who believe Zoro = Sanji and King = Queen.

Gtfo.
Yeah …i’m a bitch spitting facts you didn’t like that!?? Then it’s your problem not mine !!!! AND YES king=queen …and in the manga king did nothing to prove otherwise …so please take your insults and fuck off you clown

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah …i’m a bitch spitting facts you didn’t like that!?? Then it’s your problem not mine !!!! AND YES king=queen …and in the manga king did nothing to prove otherwise …so please take your insults and fuck off you clown

Talking about fucking proving shit whilst your sorry ass is nothing more than "I think Queen equal cuz I think".

King is Kaido's RHM, vc says he 2nd only to Kaido.

Your clown ass: Uga buga Queen queen must be as strong as King.

Shut yo stupid ass fucking clown.

Talking about fucking proving shit whilst your sorry ass is nothing more than "I think Queen equal cuz I think".

King is Kaido's RHM, vc says he 2nd only to Kaido.

Your clown ass: Uga buga Queen queen must be as strong as King.
Yeah dear it IS time to take out the trash …let’s start by YOU then !
…. :whitepress:

Stop

When Sanji is dominated by Queen (on one page), it means that Sanji is weak
When Zoro is dominated by King (on two chapters), it means that King is the stronger YC1 and when Zoro beats him he will be above Ben Beckman
Yet during the fight Oda gave Sanji his power up, smack in the middle of the fight which mean non exoskeleton Sanji stood no chance against Queen.

Zoro has yet to recieve his true power up

That's the difference
Post automatically merged:

King is... thought that was blantantly obvious since he's the 2nd strongest on the crew

Status
Not open for further replies.