General & Others Proof Zoro>Luffy, and that hate against Zoro is at an all time high.

there's no such thing as the dirty job here, the reason why Zoro fighting King is pretty much like why King himself doesnt want to interupt Kaido.

and i believe people like Jinbe or Denjiro who still missing and seems not doing any necessary battle atm pretty much can afford to fight King, tho King might still win here but in my opinion Denjiro could give him an high diff and Jinbe extreme diff.
I used dirty job metaphorically, but King is very powerful, not denying that.

The thing however, what I intend to affirm is that no one else had the potential to take King out currently, it had to be undoubtedly Zoro, so that doesn't necessarily mean that is the best of his dimension. The faulty logic of Luffy > Zoro doesn't stand if this is the argument.

I used dirty job metaphorically, but King is very powerful, not denying that.

The thing however, what I intend to affirm is that no one else had the potential to take King out currently, it had to be undoubtedly Zoro, so that doesn't necessarily mean that is the best of his dimension. The faulty logic of Luffy > Zoro doesn't stand if this is the argument.
nope, what i'm trying to say is both Zoro and King are respecting their captain by not interupting their fight.

You guys never cease to amaze me with trying to come up with new ways to elevate Zoro to a level he's not yet at.

Luffy

G4 - Multiple forms

CoO - The strongest in the World possess this power. - Rayleigh

CoA - You're at a level far beyond anything I can teach you. - Hyougoro

CoC - Only the strongest in the World possess this power. - Kaido

Zoro

....... Um, here's this sword that exudes the users Haki on its own until you can get use to it.

Oh, and here's a fire cutting technique.

Oh, and this technique you can only pull off when you're ringing deaths doorbell.

"Only the Strongest in the World possess this Power"

Luffy - 2

Zoro - 0
:kata::kata: