Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No. You can’t be fans of both. Over here at WorstGen we take our fictional drawings seriously, pick a side and apologize or I’ll have to send you a strongly worded message in defense of my favorite cartoon swordsman :beckmoji:
Throwing out bullshit like "I like both" is clearly a way to cling onto whoever gets the better hype at the moment.

Dude reps Zoro and later switches to Sanji when he gets some judges toys updates stating that he is a tough opponent for Zoro now without any fucking Haki feats.

Queen literally no sells Hells memories an reps King.

Spoilers seem too good to be true.
I don't buy it.

Only Luffy gets this kinda treatment in canon. No way Oda is boosting Zoro's stock this high after making him look like a Sanji level turd last chapter.

Oda Sanji'd Zoro last chapter.
Sanjification of Zoro is there to stay.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Spoilers seem too good to be true.
I don't buy it.

Only Luffy gets this kinda treatment in canon. No way Oda is boosting Zoro's stock this high after making him look like a Sanji level turd last chapter.

Oda Sanji'd Zoro last chapter.
Sanjification of Zoro is there to stay.
Sanji and zoro both have coc so this is not wrong

Lmaaao, instead of enjoying Zoro greatness this week, zorotards go into offended mode and start shooting everything they can at Sanji fans out of nothing lol, talk about a toxic fanbase.:whitepress:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It’s not actually stupid,There were some major inclinations for one Queen specifically mentioned it while fighting Sanji? I dunno how stupid could one be for thinking there were none.There were some actual things that related to Sanji being similar to Lunarians,It again makes DJ completely random now that the Lunaria lore is gone and is actually only valid to King.
At best Judge tried to replicate, recreate Lunarian DNA and inflict it inside Sanji. But seems to failed miseralby since Queen no sells Hells Memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.